 Trains / 29041
29040  |  29042
Subject:
Help with Orient Express...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:26:27 GMT

Hi all! With the attic being shaped up to become my hobby room, I'm designing
plans to link all the existing sets & stuff I have created into my own Lego
world. The main challenge will be the trains that will ride through the whole
set-up. I've chosen the KT104 Loco & 5x passenger wagons n° 10015 for my main
train set-up, the Orient Express.

Has anybody some pointers, ideas, suggestion in how to turn this one into a
minifig Orient Express? The idea is to start within a European type city and
climb through several setting going through a mountain at the top.

Looking forward to your experience/feedback.

L.