  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2901 – 2920 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help with Macaroni history

(...) Mark, you may have a Cadillac - or two! J. Jessiman's inventories say <set:390> has 4, and upon examination of both the Cadillac and the basic-type helicopter it appears the macaronis are in the former. (URL) Dacta set they're in is 9452, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Help: RCX 1.0 power adapter

I just picked up a 1.0 set, and I looked through the documentation for info on the type of adapter to use. There appears to be nothing at all in any of the manuals. So I'm looking at the RCX itself. It says "9-12V~". Is the "~" supposed to indicate (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Please Help Identify this Part

Probably from a large vehicle ((URL) used that style of plates, but I could not find any sets which could have used that piece. Anyway, it is most certainly from the late 60'ies or 70'ies Sonnich Bob Hayes <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Help unsubscribing from news by e-mail

(...) Ok, Duane, you should be all set. --Todd (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Blacktron 6988 Alpha Centauri Outpost

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help with an estimate of value for this set. It is used but in decent condition (nothing broken, a little bit of storage dust, battery box & lights work fine). The problem is I don't have original instructions (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

(...) The only two problems with a new representation: First, older posts wouldn't work - why leave them out? Second, people wouldn't do the extra typing. Right now they could refer to every set as a link, (for example, (URL) ), but very few people (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Jade Empire: Jiao-zhan Dou

Hey Ryan, this little Jade empire number is pretty sweet. It looks like it was inspired by your cylon-p38, with a little podness thrown in for good measure. The use of the dino-tails was a nice flavor to help set it apart as a JE construct. Upon (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Please help me with a gift

Sandra Snipes <ESFS@FTC-I.NET> wrote in message news:FLAFMs.LoC@lugnet.com... (...) My (...) is (...) my (...) any (...) think (...) could (...) available in (...) Hi Sandra, and you're welcome..:-) There was a Lego Bank set introduced in 1997 and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Help Request: LDList & LDLite Problems

(...) It's not in the book. The programs covered in the book set this environmental varible automatically so I assume it wasn't worth mentioning. LDList, however, is not covered in the book and doesn't automatically set this varible. -Orion (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Please help! 4554, 2150

Hello. My name is Nick and I am 17 years old. I have been playing with Lego ever since I can remember and I need your help. I desperately want to purchase a 4554 or a 2150 set. The problem is that I am on a limited budget and cannot afford the high (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Pov Help!

(...) time I try to type somthing,It says program terminated... From the L3P.txt: You have to set the environment variable LDRAWDIR to the directory containing the P, PARTS and MODELS directories, e.g. set LDRAWDIR=c:\Lego\Ldraw You can put this (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

(...) I'd be happy with LS#\d+ as the standard way to write the set numbers. Unlike URLs, there's not any confusion over whether a . is part of the URL or not, etc. Todd, you mentioned that lego set numbers are actually strings. Do they contain (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Help needed with baseplate 30271 DAT file  [DAT]

Hi, I think I've just about completed the top surface of the DAT file for the 30271 baseplate (the one that comes in the castle set 6091/6098 and the amazon set 5986) but as I'm working only from the pictures on Peeron and Lugnet I need someone to (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Please help!

Jamie, If you're referring to the 4x4 turntable brick that sits on a 4x4 plate, there is one in light gray in some set. I have one. At this point, I'm on my way out the door for school and can't remember off hand which set I got the piece in. If I (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Looking for instructions for 9354

Hello all. I'm looking for scans of the instruction cards for Dacta set 9354, an older Community Vehicles Set. I have tried LEGO customer service and Pitsco- LEGO DACTA with no success. Any help would be appreciated. Russell (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dacta, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.db.scans)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Gungan Sub (7161) help!

i recently purchased a large box of legos (i needed one set contained within) and upon sifting through it, i find what appears to be all the pieces for 7161. i don't have the instructions though, and lugnet doesn't list them (too new). could some (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Looking for 7033 instructions

Hey everyone, I am looking for a scan of pages 3-10 for <set:7033 Armoured Car Action>. I bought the set today and the instructions were missing several pages. I exchanged the set at the store and the replacement was missing the same pages. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  "Giant" K'Nex Coaster

I spent last weekend at my cousin Dave's house building a giant roller coaster out of K'Nex. We used 2 Roller Coaster sets, a Big Ball Factory set, and a Trampoline Tower set. My cousin's house has all these really neat "plant ledges" 8 feet up (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Best set..

Okay, so I just picked up my first RCX.. (1.5), and I'm ready to move onto building some things that have been floating around in my head... So here's the 10 thousand dollar question... What would be the best set as far as variety / neat-o stuff to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: 6716 Canon

The instructions for this set show the model including a "shooting cannon". However, if this set was purchased in the United States, It did NOT come with a shooting cannon. In my experience, standard operating procedure at Lego is to photograph the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.western)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

More:  Next Page >>