 General / 15573
Re: Please help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:39:58 GMT

Jamie,
   If you're referring to the 4x4 turntable brick that sits on a 4x4 plate,
there is one in light gray in some set. I have one. At this point, I'm on my
way out the door for school and can't remember off hand which set I got the
piece in. If I can come up with the set, I'll let you know.

-Jonathan
In lugnet.general, Jamie Hickey writes:
Please tell me this is the right place to post
this. If not I do apologize, I normally post in
the Star Wars portion of Lugnet.

Does anybody know if there is a such thing (piece)
as a 4x4 gray/ grey turntable.

My current project requires one.

If you know please post or email me.

Also, if there is such a piece does anybody know
where I can get a hold of one.

Thanks, Jamie