  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2781 – 2800 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  What to purchase first?

I am looking at getting into the whole robotics scene but I am very confused on where to begin. I looked at what is available and read all the literature, but now I must ask the pros. 1. As a complete beginner (beginner to robotics, not to Lego or (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.558)

  Thanksgiving Dinner - LEGO Style

Happy Thanksgiving One and All! In a moment of whimsy I decided to take inventory of all the nifty food elements and servingware that I've collected this year by putting together a Thanksgiving Dinner layout. The results of my effort at "slaving (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general, lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

express, set
(score: 2.558)

  Re: Help IDing human character inhabiting a FL body

Clark Stephens <clarkster@att.net> wrote in message news:FsB9B3.JrE@lugnet.com... (...) animals. (...) arms. (...) I had the same question earlier in March. Sybrand Bonsma was kind enough to answer it for me. He said : "that there were four sets (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

help, set
(score: 2.558)

  [CW] Some thoughts ...

I've been reading some of the posts and thinking about what is going on and what has happened. After some brainstorming, I came up with a few things. I hope that the reasons for this post will be clear. 1) Where did the idea for Castle World come (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.558)

  Source of Train Car Bases in Harry Potter set 4705

For anyone else who might be planning to build a train car using dark grey in the color scheme (as am I), you might be interested in knowing that the HP Set 4705 (Snape's Class) includes two great bricks that can be used as bases. The dark grey (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 2.557)

  Other sets with tan (sand) log walls?

Anyone know the best set to find these in? I just bought another 5988 but I'm no where close to getting the number I need. Thanks in advance for any help, -Will (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

help, set
(score: 2.557)

  which viewers are getting used?

Before I set up mime types for marsbase.com, I wanted to get an idea of where the comunity was in terms of which viewers were being used the most. That way, I can set it up for the largest audience. Well anyway, I set up a small web based survey to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.557)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

Brad Hamilton wrote in message ... <snip> (...) Last year I found a Majisto's Magical Workshop at TRU. The box was taped on both ends, but I couldn't help but take the chance that it *might* be complete. (It was missing a 1x3 black plate and a (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.557)

  9v Train status report.

OK, we have been given a limited amount of information that we have been authorized to share. Now I am a fan first and Ambassador second so I am going to give you all the nuts and bolts first. After that I am going to break down each statement as I (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 2.557)

  Re: Help with waist design

(...) I have had good luck with a very 'low tech' solution to the 4x4 turntable: I just looped a rubber band (from an old Technic set!) around the 'base' piece, so that the 'top' piece sat over it in two spots. The rubber gave some friction between (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

help, set
(score: 2.557)

  Re: Help ID Part

I've seen it in yellow and blue in Belville sets. I think I've also seen it in white (have to check tonight). The Flash Speeder has it in green. I've never seen it in a pirate set. The raft set and the street sweeper Benjamin mentioned use the part (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.556)

  Re: Help Identify a Piece

(...) It's used in the floating boats. 4021 is one set which uses it (see the instruction page at (URL) ). 4020 also uses it. There may be other boats which use it. Frank (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.556)

  BRICKDirect - Auction on eBay List. (End on 3/12/00)

Hello Legofans! Welcome to BRICKDirect, which will have superstore on e-commerce in future. We put lots lists on eBay with most Dutch, because everyone has take advantage opportunity to bid and higher chance to win the auction. All of the auctions (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.556)

  Re: 8480 fiber optic help needed

(...) I have 2 copies of the 8480, and I noticed in 1 set I have an extra page 53 (step 32) loose in the book, which has an extra frame with top view showing how to hook the cable correctly. The page made into the book does not have this extra (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.556)

  Mars Exploration Set Includes...

Can anyone tell me what pieces are included in the Mars Exploration Set or does anyone know of a site that lists them?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. ---...---~~~Ant~~~---...--- (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.556)

  I need some advice....

Currently, I am trying to find some Horse=related sets in LUGNET Marketplace. But, this post is not about that. Rather, I have a plan with those sets. I'm thinking of assembling the sets (or any open, loose, complete ones I can find) into a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.556)

  Re: How about a glossary?

(...) Would it be more clear if it were called "sidebar"? What is meant is the stuff on the left side of the page (the right side has the list of 4 most recent posts, the top has the most common tasks and the bottom the legalish stuff) I have been (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

help, header
(score: 2.556)

  Re: Help ID Part

(...) Oops, guess I should've mentioned that... :) I can't find any in a set pictured on pause, so I'm thinking that it *may* have come from a Freestyle set, but I don't know those sets very well, sorry. :( Jeff (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.556)

  Who has a great MOC lego game?

I'm toying with creating my own lego game in the spirit of monopoly (in a round about way), using the tiles in my kitchen as the game board. I don't have a website of my own but was interested if anyone had created some fun basic (read: non role (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

  Re: 8480 fiber optic help needed

(...) Thanks, Steve, that was it exactly. Step 32 does *not* make it clear at all that the connector goes on the right half of the polarity switch. I had it in the middle. Looking closely at step 33, however, I can see that the connector appears to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

More:  Next Page >>