 Fabuland / 78
Re: Help IDing human character inhabiting a FL body
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 01:20:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Clark Stephens <clarkster@att.net> wrote in message
Hi!
I need help IDing a character. He is human with a bodylike Fabuland • animals.
Has black legs (stands on 2 regular Lego studs) and plain blue body & • arms.
His head is yellow with a nose & printed eyes/smile. Brown attached hair.
Does anyone know what set/series this came from?
Thanks,

I had the same question earlier in March.  Sybrand Bonsma was kind enough to
answer it for me.
He said :

"that there were four sets that had these people heads on
Fabuland body.
According to lugnet their set numbers are 390-393.
Set 390-1 is a helicopter
Set 391-2 is a police car,
set 392-2 is a fire-engine
set 393-2 is a tow truck
Altough the body is similar to that of Fabuland figures these sets are
catagorized as BASIC sets. The cars aren't Fabuland cars but plates with
big Freestyle wheels under it and the sets contain almost no other
Fabuland parts."

Once again, thanks Sybrand for this  answer and I hope it was okay for me to
pass it on.

sheree