 Fabuland / 80
Re: Help IDing human character inhabiting a FL body
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 11:02:26 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Erik Olson writes:
In lugnet.fabuland, Clark Stephens writes:
Hi!
I need help IDing a character. He is human with a bodylike Fabuland animals.
Has black legs (stands on 2 regular Lego studs) and plain blue body & arms.
His head is yellow with a nose & printed eyes/smile. Brown attached hair.
Does anyone know what set/series this came from?
Thanks,

Richard Schamus identified this for me when one turned up in my collection • last
May.  I quote from RTL (hope that's ok, it's not like it was a private email.)

In article <7ishef$hh7$1@nntp4.atl.mindspring.net>, "Richard W. Schamus" • wrote:
I've just seen these items in an old catalog that I have just the other day.
They are from "Basic" sets from 1987. The set numbers are: # 390
(Helicopter), #391 (Police Car), # 392 (Fire Truck), and #393 (Tow Truck).
They have Fabuland bodies with the Basic head, that normally had one piece
or before that, had the maxi-fig configuration.
Hope that helps.
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

It's fine with me. Apparently, it's a gift that keeps on giving.
I hope you, (Clark,) enjoy the piece.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
EASTCOAST LEGOFEST IN THE NATION'S CAPITOL, 9-11 JUNE!!
*****