  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2741 – 2760 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  FS: NIB sets

I have the following sets for sale. All sets are new in sealed box. The sets are listed as set#, set name, price each, (comments). 4534 LEGO Express $80 (2 available) 4561 Railway Express $60 10013 Open Freight Wagon $9 (4 available) 10014 Caboose (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 0.864)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) After staring at this list for a while, I think it will be a sea change to use some of these names. For example: color #25 is called 'Earth Orange'. To my eye, this looks much darker than the color of a Kaadu (which we have called earth (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 0.864)

  Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote: <snip> (...) Pardon me replying to my own post..... The above may help with LPub showing the right portion of a large mode, but it doesn't help with cropping the image size to contain what has changed, which I (...) (15 years ago, 7-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.864)

  Re: Houston, Tranquillity Base here. The Eagle has landed.

(...) I just bought this set last night. I've wanted a set _like_ this since as far back as I can remember. I've always been a fan of NASA's golden days. The set is interesting... as are any sets with mixed scale models all together like this. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 0.864)

  Re: joystick help

(...) I guess that's us. (although we're not sure about Jeff VW) (...) yes. is it practical.....? that's a whole different question you might need to set up a reservoir of air. MANY, many, many, many, blue tanks to hold air to power those TWENTY (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 0.864)

  Lego announcement

On Lego announcements I read the following, Good until you get to the last line, but I suppose it's a start (Maybe Lego Aust could venture out do some supporting of local groups, would be a change) All the best Gary Town BUG More happy news! (Or at (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 0.864)

  Re: Lugnet Trains Test

(...) Welcome to trains, Larry! Although the pedant in me compels me to politely suggest that such testing belongs (URL) HERE> Please don't be offended; I really can't help myself! (URL) JOHN (15 years ago, 9-Dec-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help
(score: 0.864)

  Re: joystick help

Steve- This is a bad habit of mine, not finishing my thoughts. My full question is, You've heard how I have connected the touch sensors to the input ports. Likewise, I did the same to connect four motors to the output ports. My problem is, I want it (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 0.864)

  "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!

More happy news! (Or at least, I think it's cool) Some of you may have heard about the "What Will You Make?" Event Kits that were shown at BrickFest. These event kits are a set of materials and ideas that you can use to add to an existing event, (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.announce) !!

help, set
(score: 0.864)

  joystick help

Hello guys- I realize that I can sometimes get way off topic (BTW thanks for pointing that out Larry). In other news, concerning my RCX controller, I did a few sketches yesterday concerning the pneumatics and the touch sensors. As was mentioned (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 0.863)

  Re: Weekend Reports [etc...]

(...) Well, not much, but it's speeding up. As soon as somebody arrives, Helix will start a new adventure. Helix is now active and accepting entries, so anyone who was adventuring in Helix before can now return to a new, improved site. The one (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.863)

  Re: World events (was re: Joystick help

(...) While it may or may not be scary, this is *way* far (...) Hey Lar, I'm surprised you didn't set follow-ups to Lugnet.off-topic.debate for him or at least x-post it there. Ben (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 0.863)

  HELP: query about set 3413

Greetings footie-fans, Can anybody here confirm whether set 3413 actually has one Lego football inside? Cheers, Darth Joules (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.sports)

help, set
(score: 0.863)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

Whee! What a great MOC! So fully realized, so fun to look at from afar and right down to every last detail. Your dedication to getting each nuance just right really pays off. The duplication of the architecture of the Planet Express Headquarters is (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

express
(score: 0.863)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message news:HKA8z3.45v@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) Naturally. (...) teams has (...) must (...) Team (...) teams - (...) the way (...) at the (...) they like (...) shelter, (...) On the (...) (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 0.863)

  DACTA Robot Interface for Apple II - Help

Hi; I am new to Dacta and hope someone can help me with the answer to a question. Here's the situation: I have an interface card for an Apple II computer to control LEGO robots. I recently bought a Dacta set on eBay (URL) that has Apple II software. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 0.863)

  Re: Looking for new train catalog

(...) I got one of these catalogs in the LEGO Express train set (the Target exclusive with the blue passenger car, as seen in the picture which you reference above). I imagine it would be in other large train sets (such as the TRU set). It's a nice (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 0.863)

  Re: It’s the year 2008, where are my parts updates?

(...) No, the six parts are not the reason for the delay but the inconsistency of the part's header with the need to check/convert every single part, plus all the extra work that has to be done for the new package - read: all-in-one-installer, (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad)

header
(score: 0.863)

  Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)

(...) Hi Willy, This is not the kind of help I was asking about. I was asking if anyone was interested in helping with the software development of LPub. It is getting too large for one person to work on alone. If would seem you have issues with the (...) (15 years ago, 3-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.863)

  BricksFest PDX CD-ROM Creation Call 4 HELP

Hello all, I've be honored with the task of creating next year's upcoming west coast conference (BrickFest PDX) CD-ROM. For those of you that attended BricksWest 2003 you know what the CD-ROM contains: all those goodies. =) For BF PDX while the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.863)

More:  Next Page >>