 General / 42969
Re: Cool Lego site of the last 14 weeks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:54:35 GMT

For more on the current state of CLSOTW, see this thread:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=42724
Tobbe Arnesson was out of contact for a time, but as of four weeks ago he was
going to get back into CLSOTW, but that's the last I heard on the matter.
Tobbe????

I'm still here and have sent all the pending reviews to Todd. There's nothing
more I can do really.

On a personal note I think CLSOTW should open up it's voting for non-members as
well and if that still does not generate enough voting interest perhaps it
should become Cool LEGO Site Of The Month or every second week?. Note that I'm
fine with writing a new review every week so that's not an issue here (except
during June and July).

I can imagine there's a lot of work to find the nominees and set up the poll
etc. each week.

We really can't expect Todd to do all these things as a job, I bet there's
enough work to get any sane man on his knees just keeping Lugnet up and running.

For what we got, I'm thankful.

Thanks Todd and all others that help contribute so much to the community!

Todd wrote about implementing a lot of changes in the member/not member
structure here on Lugnet, perhaps CLSOTW is part of this big plan and he does
not feel like doing updates to CLSOTW that will be reworked a little while
later. I can only speculate since I have no contact with Todd at the moment.

If all this was because of me loosing momentum and thus stopping all other
gears, then I'm sorry!

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe