  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2581 – 2600 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) clearance. It has an old palm tree (currently would get you at least $1 on auction, 4 blue 2x2x3 steep slopes (to go with the new castle 2x2x3 steep slope corners) which should get at least $1 for the 4 on (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  Re: My Toys R Us Nightmare

Wait a minute. How is TRU responsible for what happened to your Lego set after it left their store? They certainly could not (not would they be expected to in any case) have verified that the receipt holder was _not_ you. There is something, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  Monorail: 6399 @$150 (Most Going 2)

OK, Most lots are now going 2, at bargain prices. This is starting to make ebay look like a good place to sell:( These sets will be sold tomorrow if no further bids come in. Here's a 6399, original box and instructions at only $150, and a sealed (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

(...) What a cop out. Why wait? You'll NEVER figure out ALL the details, nor will anyone else. All you can do is set up a system in which there is a clear, and just, way to resolve issues, and rights are protected. That's what Libertarians are (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  Re: WTB: Baseplates

(...) size (...) Odyssey) had a White 16x32 Baseplate, as did (to my recent surprise) #230 (Salon Colette). Neither are easy to come by. Chris Chris (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) It's fairly clear-cut that it *is* their reason for being. You may argue about whether they fulfill that mandate, but their reason for being and the intellectual trajectory that generated them are right in line with the idea that intellectual (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) That's not what I'm saying at all, my statement above could easily have read "I believe that most people aren't part of such a community". (...) I believe that they get to spend their leave as they wish - some weeks before, some after.. go to (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  Re: Help Identify a Piece

(...) <set:4030> Alan Random set: brickset aint working (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  4x2ReVu: 6520 Mobile Outpost

Crossposted to Town, I hope this is okay. ---...--- "It's the blizzard…you'll never outrun it." and then only static emitted from the radio. Kyle can see nothing outside the transport windows and knows he'll never make it back to the base in time (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  Re: I have these sets but can't find them in the set listings. Help!

OK, I have Basic Set 125. It is exactly that..... a basic set. There are no specialty pieces (besides some older bricks, windows & doors). If memory serves me correctly, this is a set that has the 4 brick high doors that were used in conjunction (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  Can't get input capture to work

I'm hoping someone can help me figure out the problem with the following driver. Ultimately I want to simulate a sony IR remote control using a 6.270 board. I acquired the sony-ir.asm and tried it out, but that wasn't working; so I trimmed it down (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  Re: trade value of an RCX?

I think that would be a little much, I like the idea... though a little much, considering they cost over 100.00 from S@H even at half that because of the clearance sales, that's a lot to put into a box. Of course all the other clearance sales could (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  Re: Specific problem: finding members - general conclusion: principle of least surprise needed on Lugnet

(...) I think Larry is absolutely right. It -ought- to work like that, in case someone happens to type that in if they can't find the page easily (say, they knew it was there and they'd been to it before, but they couldn't remember the URL (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  Re: I need help with MLCad

What kind of help do you need, it wasn't clear to me. (...) Yes. Before you installed MLCad you should have obtained and installed the latest parts files. When a new update comes out you update your parts files as usual, then run a utility function (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  Re: John E. Doolittle,

Timothy D. Freshly wrote another worthy sub-plot element. Minor mods makes this "Aurora gently tells Doolittle of his wife's infidelity. In the best traditions of the understanding male, Doolittle repressed his hurt feelings, saw his wife's issues (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  Re: Help to identify a train set !!

(...) Also the red and blue couplers were only used in the blue era. (...) 182 have their couples attached to the cars baseplate. In fact the wheelsets are fixed to the plate. If the wheels and couplers are attached, Mike is probably right. So if in (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  Re: Help to identify a train set !!

(...) The best way to cut down the possibilities is to isolate what it isn't. It isn't 9 Volt, since the track is multi-piece. There was no mention of conductor rails, so that rules out 12V. For the 4.5 Volt, there are 107 entries in Pause. Many are (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.572)

  FA: Subsets from 4561 Railway Express 9v Train Set

The following auctions end on November 18th: LEGO® 4561 Train Loading Platform set, MISP! (URL) LEGO® 4561 9v Train Engine, MISP! (URL) LEGO® 9v Trains - 16 pcs. curved track, new (URL) LEGO® 9v Train Electric Speed Regulator 4561 (URL) LEGO® 9v (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 2.572)

  OxOc register

I had short circuit my TOC3 with a 5V source once. i changed the processor and the board worked. but i noticed that whenever i downloaded the pcode.s19 file, it wants to set the OxOD register instead of the OxOc. i downloaded config0c.s19 from the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.571)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

Mr L F Braun wrote (...) theft-with-the-help-...ber-locals thing--after all, that ship will take quite a few people to operate, even if the captain goes along with it (because in order for it to succeed, you've got to do it without most of the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 2.571)

More:  Next Page >>