  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2421 – 2440 of about 99000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Set ID help needed

(...) Should have been more clear in saying that I don't recall a plate with dots on it from the lot of LEGO which I'm dealing with here (which incidentally does seem to have a 555 in it). (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: Help ID door pieces

(...) I have that set as well (720) and I agree, it is not in the instructions. But I do have 3 of the white doors. One is from the 6377 I have (along with one blue airplane tail). But where the other two came from, I have no idea. I have absolutely (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  next lego train show

Hello everyone. Would someone please let me know when and where the next lego train show will be held. My wife and I are very interested in attending. If some help with set up is needed we would love to help and meet some great new friends. thanks, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ri)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

(...) Erm, are there samples of designs drawn with TDraw to help the needy? I have difficulty getting the curved part of a switch (points in UK) to join up with existing track. It seems that only the straight part of a switch will be accepted. So I (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: I need someone to photograph a minifig for me...

(...) I looked up on Lugnet's set database and found only one set called "Pirate Island". It doesn't have a picture, but does have a reference to another pirate set. Unfortunately, that set has only one fig which has neither a pegleg nor a hook. So (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001

Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001 ...In working up the historical set display plans, I was hoping to get an idea from people what historical sets they would be bringing. We are hoping to assemble as compleat a collection as possible and hope (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Jungle set?

I have been trying the Adventure jungle set 1272. If anyone can help me locate it I would appreciate it. I am not cincerned with box condition. (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: WTB: Baseplates

(...) size (...) Odyssey) had a White 16x32 Baseplate, as did (to my recent surprise) #230 (Salon Colette). Neither are easy to come by. Chris Chris (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  7411 Tygurah's Roar ERROR!

Yesterday at the store, I could not help from buying the new adventures set 7411 Tygurah's Roar. When I opened the set, I found that the orange tiger had NO PAINT on the front of the tiger. I repeat, NO Paint on the front. I called Lego today and (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.appraisal)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

I think a Star Wars version of (URL) 3723 LEGO Mini-Figure> (retail price $150) would be perfect. A few years ago (URL) LEGO auctioned a similar statue of Jango Fett>. I don't think you could choose just one character who epitomizes Star Wars, so (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Looking for: "Police" windshield for set #6384

Hi All! I need a "POLICE" printed windshield for my motorcycle set #6384. I also need one for my #6684 set. HELP! Thanks! (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: Help IDing human character inhabiting a FL body

Clark Stephens <clarkster@att.net> wrote in message news:FsB9B3.JrE@lugnet.com... (...) animals. (...) arms. (...) I had the same question earlier in March. Sybrand Bonsma was kind enough to answer it for me. He said : "that there were four sets (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: Help

(...) Anyone know if this dacta set (9376) is still available? And if so, where? -- -Bones- = (URL) = NecroBones Enterprises (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) A lifesize lightsaber hilt. (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) Ooh, ooh, ooh! Great idea, only skip the train and the Stormies, and make it a vignette of Bounty Hunter's Row from TESB. And make sure to include the awesome Cloud City Boba Fett, with the arm/lego deco. For how popular these characters are, (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

Hi, everyone! I've recently renewed my interest in LEGO and have joined LUNGET and to help me catch up on 25 years of LEGO mania. My name is Paul Klenk and I'm from New York City (live in Kew Gardens, Queens; work in midtown Manhattan). I've always (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: Brickbay Buyer Problem -- Help!!

Thanks for all your help. This has at least made me feel better. I know the set was sealed when I sent it, so it's frusterating when the buyer tries to manipulate you. I've offered him several options and he just keeps choosing to complain about (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: Yellow Bird?

(...) Can't help you there, but I believe it was in an old Fabuland set (the cage did, at least). Maybe some who has that set can help. (...) The extra red bows from the Belville Sprue (one is used to hold the wings on the fairy). (...) Magenta (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  my technic set idea

Basicly, we need a "universal" type set that emphasizes function over form & that doesnt have studless beams, faring panels or anything like that. Something with a couple of models (2 or 3) plus a whole bunch of "ideas" of how to do different little (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: set lists (which do i have ?)

(...) (URL) want to know which sets you have (okay, I know which sets I have, but this is the feature that Ronan wants). What I think would make a member's set listing, like (URL) more useful would be a way to change the owned/wanted/forsale (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

More:  Next Page >>