 Administrative / Suggestions / 179
Re: set lists (which do i have ?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:28:45 GMT

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Ben Roller wrote:

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Ronan Webb writes:
Would it be possible to show, in the thumbnail or text-only lists, a
marker/flag/bullet/counter indicating which sets a logged-in user has ?

When you look at a set and you're logged in, there's a link that says "My
Collection" that shows a list.  It's just above where you enter your
quantities and comments.  Is this what you mean?

For example, your page is here: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=700

But that doesn't help when you're just browsing the guide, e.g.,
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=*starwars
and want to know which sets you have (okay, I know which sets I have, but
this is the feature that Ronan wants).

What I think would make a member's set listing, like
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=811
far more useful would be a way to change the owned/wanted/forsale
quantities from this page (while logged in, of course), rather than
tediously going to each set's specific entry, changing the numbers,
hitting submit, going back to the listing page. . .

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/