  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2421 – 2440 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  lugnet.loc.eu ?

(...) I think this is an ideal opportunity to create a lugnet.loc.eu to help organise these events and also European-wide set releases, special offers since many companies now ship overseas in the EETA (1). EU officially standing for European Union (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  Re: WTT: McDonald's Lego  [DAT]

(...) I could help you out with one of each, but I don't have any more spares than that. I'd be interested in copies of set #5. If anyone else wants to trade US1999 McDonald's sets, I can offer: Wanted Set Quantity 4 1 5 2(or as many as possible) 7 (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  Re: My thoughts on Dino Island

Good analysis, Mark. Love the set breakdown. A few comments I have: 1. Vegetation--I agree, I wish there were a bit more. :) I want this to have a Jurassic paradise feel, not just to be a stony island with dinosaurs. 2. It would be nice to have some (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) computers (...) One problem here is that there are two mostly separate issues. The first issue is given people have money and good have prices, is the distribution of those goods fair. The second issue is (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  Servomotor

i'm using digital pin 9 to generate the control signal for my TS-53 servo. however when i try to make it move, it only turns a little bit for the first command but just stops there, the motor continues vibrating though. the idea behind my code: set (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  Vintage Wheel Set 021

I am new to collecting Lego. I played with them a lot as a child, but now want to collect as an adult. Anyhow, I came across a large amount of old sets (Gears, Small vehicles, Windows and Doors, Building sets, etc.) There is one set that I cannot (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  Press Release- Put the 'Toy of the Millennium' Under the Tree....

Howdy, Here is another Lego® press release. It appears Lego® is very happy with 1999. Hope you enjoy the reading. Chet ---...--- Put the 'Toy of the Millennium' Under the Tree With a Little Help From LEGOLAND California CARLSBAD, Calif., Dec. 3 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  The "Which Set Should I Buy" FAQ

Well, it took me less than an hour from preliminary announcement to posting, but the "Which Set Should I Buy" FAQ is now ready for viewing. It should be considered beta quality at this point, and I'd like to recieve comments (and/or donations :-) ) (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  My Review of 6474

This will be my first review. Set 6474 Wheeled Front Shovel Piece count 47 pcs. cost $6.00 The set came with two bags containg seperate instructios.when I put this together I noticed that they used a flat plate for the platform instesd of the one (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  Re: FIRST Lego Leage competition at MSI Chicago

Be advised that there are two competitions sponsored by FIRST. One has been going on for a few years, called the "FIRST Robotics Competition" The other, new this year is FIRST LEGO League. The latter, which is what the original post is about, is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

(...) I don't like the idea of thumbnail *pictures* automatically showing up beside messages. Purely iconic links would be OK. I do like the idea of a syntax that will get automagically expanded from something like LS#6077 to a hyperlink to the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  Re: Line in the Sand

Sorry this is so long. I've tried to err on the side of quoting too much of Lars' message, rather than too little. Also, I've tried to be thourough in my replies. In related news, I've added a 'Current Issues' section at the top of the v4 document. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  Re: Your Resumes

(...) No. However (not resume-related), when my wife was a test team manager and hiring, she would have the "Lego test" as part of the job interview. It would be a small set with instructions, ~20 pieces, with a couple pieces a different color, and (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

Hi Suzanne (and everybody else who cares), I mostly agree with you but there are some points I do not entirely understand. First can anybody tell me why we suddenly have such a discussion but we did NOT have one in october when "the nameless beast" (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  "No reply from RCX" with nqc...

i just purchased the mindstorm RIS set... now i am trying to get the firmware on it. i dont have windows (thank god), so i am trying to get the firmware onto the rcx with ncq. upon trying to do anything with rcx (rcx -near, rcx -firmware..) i am (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

David Schilling: (...) Correct. (...) The first one is slightly too general. People do refer to part #3001 quite often (but it is mostly other parts that are referenced by number). (...) Seriously. Lugnet has only existed for a year (or is it two?). (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I can see how you could see it that way. But it shouldn't really be surprising that a couple of people who are so insanely in love with a company's product that they would start a fansite devoted entirely to it, would also be correspondingly (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  Re: Timelines

(...) I agree. A British car buff familiar with Ford products may be able to pin it even more accurately because the Weaselys (in book 2) have a Ford Anglia that is referred to as "old" and "rusty" but not "antique". A cursory search in Google seems (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

express, set
(score: 2.583)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

(...) I didn't know that. But the pause database already comes up with a list of sets when there's more than one. Might not an improvement to the database be to add sets with letters or leading zeros to the list? You can pick out which one you (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Brad, Awesome, simply AWESOME ! (...) Sounds like S@H is going to be migrating into this new structure, yes ? (...) The brick & most everything else that goes with it. (...) o Missing that 'last copy' of a classic set that the store had on the shelf (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

More:  Next Page >>