  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2341 – 2360 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  need help w. electronic trains from the 60's (set 118 and 138)

I need help getting my 188 and 138 to work. These are the two "electroin train sets", from 1968 and 1969, they are almost identical. My problem is that I have both sets, but no whistle. I would a) want to buy one (anyone wants to sell one ??), or b) (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.071)

  Re: Help to identify a train set !!

(...) Hi Steven! Sorry to tell you, but I have no spare 4551 at hand, otherwise I would have liked to make a deal 127 against 4551. Actually 127 and 116 are roughly the same with two main differences: 116 has no magnetic couplings, but the older (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.071)

  Mindstorms lego software help..

i just bought the set ( yahoo! heh ) but when i installed the software then run it, it says out of memory or reinstall needed? i reinstalled in full and minium install, no change. what am i doing wrong? 300+ mb ram and plenty of hd space too! -- And (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 3.071)

  Part help and White Ninja find.

What set(s) have the yellow castle wall (side and corner) with the red bricks? I found several promo sets including the White Ninja set, Adventurer's with Gail storm, Space port and Technic bike at Savon Drug Store. Rose (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 3.071)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) I Think we should have an endor bunker set it ended the starwars series of movies and it would be a great way to end 10years of starwars lego. ewoks and rebels in a mini fig size forest scene would be great we all have enough stormies now days (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.071)

  Re: Set ID help needed

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) How do you know that there are two 1X4 yellow legoland bricks in the 450? I couldn't tell this from the instruction scans. We have one of these and I have been curious what set it came from. Does anyone know if (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.071)

  Re: New to boards and part help....

Travis mentioned the best set for the price regarding these parts. Other sets that are good for the ball socket part: C3PO (has 5), Stormtrooper (4), all other Toa except Pohatu and Onua (1). I know there are ther sets that have this part including (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

help, set
(score: 3.071)

  Re: LOTR update

This may help: (URL) you’d have to buy a pair… :) Hope that’d help, --==Richard==-- (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.071)

  Re: Partsref Update

Speaking of Partsref. . . (URL) to help pages on searching LUGNET News and the LUGNET Set Database, but for for some reason doesn't link to the Partsref search help page (URL) is kinda strange, since all three searches use the same form. . . Also (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 3.071)

  Re: Lego 1590 Ghostly Hideout? What does it look like?

(...) Someone already helped you out with a picture and some information, but I think this might help too. I got this set a long time ago when it first came out. It came in a value pack. I believe it was 3 small sets. Here's the combo pack: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.071)

  Re: Set ID help needed

R2 wrote in message ... (...) I'm guessing based on the fact that I have never seen a LEGO set with printing on only one side of a vehicle. Also mildly strengthened by not having a plain 1x4 yellow brick either. Frank (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.071)

  Australian theme set from Lego?

Well, not quite, but looking at [LEGOSet 5962] I can't help but look at this set and think tuckerbox rather than tinderbox. All that's missing is a 'Gundegai 5m' sign. Oh, and I can't remember a witch in the song... she mustn't make an appearance (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.071)

  112 universal building set

Hi All and Gerhard Istok I was looking up some info for this set I just picked up. The Universal Building Set 112. It says on the box front that there 185 pieces in it. Peeron list a 112 as a train set and one as a universal building set with 285 (...) (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.inv)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Help! I need somebody! Help! Not just anybody!

Okay, so I just got some extra cash that i dont need to put away for the bills, and I'm looking to purchase some sets. What should I buy? Whuch set currently in stores has the least juniorized peices I can actually reuse? I haven't bought a set in (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: New set? 4178 - Mickey's Fishing Expedition

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G090q8.Gs7@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) any (...) Great Scans John! thanks! Todd, I preordered mine from S@H. It was $24.95 at the end of July. This did not include shipping. Maybe these will (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.fabuland)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  LEGO® Batman™ Arkham Asylum Breakout set 10937

LEGO set 10937 Batman™ - Arkham Asylum Breakout Ages 14+ Pieces: 1,351 Year: 2013 US $159.99 CA $209.99 DE 159.99€ UK 129.99 £ DK 1399.00 DKK The villains have broken out of Arkham Asylum and must be stopped! Sound the alarm! The Joker, The Penguin, (...) (12 years ago, 6-Oct-12, to lugnet.general, lugnet.licensed, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: Getting some organizational help from the kids

In lugnet.people.parents, Kelly McKiernan wrote: (snip) (...) Well I have an idea, but it takes a bit of planning. I *love* having my kids help with sorting, but truly I don't think it's fair to expect their help like the expectations set forth for (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.parents)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  A little help getting a new EpII set...

Hi there. Hate to ask a favor of my fellow LUGNETters, but... I'm hearing reports over at From Bricks to Bothans [(URL) the new Star Wars Episode II sets are being mistakenly put out for sale early by many Walmarts across the country. I'm in need of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: MISB Set Prices vs. Opened Set Prices

Hi Bob and guys, (...) Its an very old question. Imo its an silly one, just pay the price for the sets youre willing to pay. Dont bother to compare it to other deals. Secondhand LEGO isnt worth more then 30 - 50 % of the original sellingprice. When (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  hand radios @ BrickFest

Last year, John "FuzzFace" McMahon brought his hand radios to BrickFest and they were a huge help during set up (Thursday night and Friday). John will not be attending the event this year and I am hoping that someone else might have 4-5 and would be (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

More:  Next Page >>