 Castle / 20366
Re: Lego 1590 Ghostly Hideout? What does it look like?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 23:49:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brendan Coughlin wrote:
Just as the subject says, I'm curious as to what this set looks like.  Does any
one have an idea?  Is this a rare set?  Promotional?

Someone already helped you out with a picture and some information, but I think
this might help too.
I got this set a long time ago when it first came out. It came in a value pack.
I believe it was 3 small sets.

Here's the combo pack:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1597

It came with:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1596
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1624_1
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1547

It was a pretty cool set, and I'm pretty sure it was only a few dollars when I
got it, which was cool for being about 8 years old. 4 castle figures and a
ghost, and some cool parts, like that archery target.

The set with the ghost had a cool little function... You slide the ghost behind
the tree part so it's hidden, and you can slide it back out. Not complicated,
but fun.

I sure miss the old Castle sets.