 Administrative / Database / 1500
Re: Partsref Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 23:56:53 GMT

Speaking of Partsref. . .
http://www.lugnet.com/help/search/
links to help pages on searching LUGNET News and the LUGNET Set Database,
but for for some reason doesn't link to the Partsref search help page
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/help.html
which is kinda strange, since all three searches use the same form. . .

Also (and this is actually about Partsref) is there a Zipfile available of
all current Partsref parts, say in Gray?  I know I found one somewhere to
use with Parts Catalog, probably on Lutz Uhlmann's site, but I believe
that was missing many patterned parts, and is now going to be outdated.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/