 Administrative / Database / 1499
1498  |  1500
Subject:
Partsref Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 23:09:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Partsref's webpages and search function have been brought up to date with
LDraw.org part releases.  So now Partsref is at the 2002-03 level.

It's been awhile since I got Partsref updated; I've been a little busy.  The
color images have been updated all along, it was the HTML and search that
were allowed to lapse.

Other than new parts, the only change this time is that I've added dark red
part images.  Unfortunately, right now they're a *bad* color.  I'll be
working on correcting that in the next day or two.

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/

Steve