 Administrative / Database / 1502
Re: Partsref Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:18:22 GMT

"Franklin W. Cain" <fwcain@yahoo.com> writes:
Steve,

I found a bug with the Keywords in the PartsRef
("http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/"), specifically for a DAT file I encoded.

Part # 3626bps2.dat, "Minifig Head with SW Brown Eyebrows Pattern", is supposed
to have the _entire_phrase_ "Luke Skywalker (2000)" as a Keyword (to
distinguish this face pattern from 3626bps3.dat, "Minifig Head with SW Small
Black Eyebrows Pattern", which has "Luke Skywalker (2000)" as a Keyword
_phrase_).  [1]

Instead, 3626bps2.dat has _three_ separate Keywords: "Luke", "Skywalker",
"(2000)"...

Please help...  :-(

Thanks,
Franklin

1.  This obsessive level of detail was inserted into the DAT files, on my part,
to be totally accurate and complete, i.e., to help make it easier to
distinguish the "Luke Skywalker" face first introduced in the '99 sets, from
the "Young Obi-Wan" face that LEGO re-used as Luke's face in the sets
introduced in '00.

I believe that Luke Skywalker(R) and Obi-Wan Kenobi(R) are registered
trademarks of Lucasfilm corporation.  Using them in the database
without their (R) symbols may be a bad idea.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!