  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2261 – 2280 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help set a LEGO world record this weekend!

Here’s some Day 2 pictures of the world record US flag build attempt at the 2005 OC Fair. Stripe #7 is the first to have the blue union (sometimes called the canton) and stars. To precisely locate the star centers, we used a horizontal measuring (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 3.076)

  Re: I have these sets but can't find them in the set listings. Help!

OK, I have Basic Set 125. It is exactly that..... a basic set. There are no specialty pieces (besides some older bricks, windows & doors). If memory serves me correctly, this is a set that has the 4 brick high doors that were used in conjunction (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.076)

  Value of 003 Master Mechanic Set?

Does anyone know what the value of (URL) LEGO Set 003 Master Mechanic Set> would be? (URL) Stock Image from LUGNET What would the value be if the set is New In Box (sealed) with a box rating of 9. Minor scratches on the box, no dents. What would the (...) (15 years ago, 17-May-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.076)

  Help please, what is this set ????

I have had this yellow brick for some time and have no idea what set it is from....does any one have any ideas ? The two other pictures are from a partially completed technic set which I cannot identify. The urls are... (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 3.076)

  Re: Help set a LEGO world record this weekend!

Here's some Day 1 pictures of the world record US flag build attempt at the 2005 OC Fair. With the flag pole reaching high into the sky (or so it seems!), we're ready to start. (URL) Jeff Elliott and David Michon confirm that the starter course of (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 3.076)

  Re: Help set a LEGO world record this weekend!

(...) Larry- We initially planned to embed the stars, but a number of reasons converged to make overlaying them the best choice: Since we put a wave in the surface, the union is not flat and embedded stars would have been more complex. We wanted to (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.076)

  Re: Help set a LEGO world record this weekend!

Here’s some Day 3 pictures of the world record setting US flag build at the 2005 OC Fair. David Michon, Jeff Elliott, and Thomas Michon lift the final stripe into place (URL) The final result. (URL) The completed flag catches a breeze (URL) Stars in (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 3.076)

  Re: Help set a LEGO world record this weekend!

(...) Rosco- You are exactly correct: Stripe 9: 6 at brick 2, 5 at brick 14. The measuring sticks worked out quite well. Hmmm, a prize: How would you like to caclculate and make the measuring sticks for our next flag? Something bigger, of course! (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.076)

  RE: Help! Does anyone know the set number to this minifig ?

I'm sure what you've found there is a promotional fig. I'll bet it was never in a set, probably came with one of the first issues of the Danish Lego magazine. To bad she looks pretty beat up :( if she's not totally glued, you might be able to at (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.076)

  Help to identify a train set !!

I picked up 100LBS of Lego this weekend and have sorted through it. I found an early train set, black engine, separate black battery box, 18 long curved track, 16 short curved track, and 8 straight track. Also eighteen wheel for the track, and five (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.075)

  Re: Please help, I need a 6557 set

(...) The big exclusive across the name scares me that this set may have been available only from S@H. I would give them a try. Will (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.075)

  Help Please need help badly for school

Hi, I am new to this and am in need of some help ~ I have a project due in school that requires the use of a 6811 microprocessor ~ and controlled by assembly language ~ I have no problem with the hardware ~ the assembly langage ~ or the understaning (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 3.075)

  Last Minute Free Shipping at S@H

Help!!! Help me decide what to do. I was wondering how many LUGNET members were waiting until the last minute to make a purchase with free shipping? I have waited and waited...and still want a Metroliner Kit without paying shipping. I don't think my (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 3.075)

  need help w/ name (minifig legs from set #4817)

I've gotten several of the minifig from set # 4817 ("(URL) I intend to encode the printed hips-and-legs for this minifig into LDraw. But, I need some help coming up with the name for the printing of this piece. In LDraw, I'll actually be encoding (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

help, set
(score: 3.075)

  Canadian postal set help - 105

Could someone please give a scan of set 105. Kevin Loch only has page 1. I really need to know what kind of wheels the set has. Rose r2eng@primenet.com (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 3.075)

  Technic set ID help

Does anyone know of a Technic set (besides 8857) that includes 81.6x15 Technic tires and Technic chain links (part 3711). They are in a box of assorted used parts I bought and I'm having trouble finding what set they are from. (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.075)

  Re: Can someone help me find a 6560 set?

(...) Thanks so much! I was able to order the set new for a total of $76.00!!!! Thanks for the great tip, you lego karma has been increased ten-fold. Cheers, Mark L (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.075)

  Re: Help set a LEGO world record this weekend!

(...) Wow, SCLTC, looking good already, you guys made amazing progress... looking forward to todays update. Janey "Red Brick" (19 years ago, 16-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.075)

  Re: Help set a LEGO world record this weekend!

(...) Wow thats really coming along nicely! (...) Do I get a prize for guessing that strip 9 has 6 at brick 2 and 5 at brick 14??? Hope you didn't get too much sunburn! ROSCO (19 years ago, 17-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.075)

  Re: MISB Set Prices vs. Opened Set Prices

Here's one metric: the Lego factory stores sell MISB sets with damaged boxes for 50% less. Cary "Bob" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GCtHww.EBF@lugnet.com... I understand that a MISB set will command a higher price than a complete set that (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

help, set
(score: 3.075)

More:  Next Page >>