  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1401 – 1420 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: L3P Warnings

(...) To be more precise 'with the legal blessing of the Jessiman's and everyone who has ever contributed a part.' As I pointed out elsewhere in this thread one of the benefits is that someone could release a perfectly legal version of the library (...) (14 years ago, 9-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

header
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Any Posts from me showing up?

Amy & All, (...) [ On the website interface again, I do not know why I can't post from home (Outlook Express), cookie problem perhaps?! ] Thank you. I like the station, but the brick and white just doesn't say LEGO too well. But I think my colors (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

outlook, express
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Civil Lego Design

(...) Nathan, First, I think this question is posted in the wrong newsgroup. I'm not certain you'd get too many answers to your question in lugnet.technic. I think it belongs in .build, 'cause this is where the action is for large scale structures (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 1.024)

  Re: L3P Warnings

(...) I'm guilty of that blank-space-deletion in my own parts, I confess. I do most of my authoring in Excel, and sometimes it becomes helpful to sort by linetype. This has the effect of stripping out the blank lines or at least moving them around (...) (14 years ago, 7-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

header
(score: 1.023)

  Re: L3P Warnings

(...) For me, the argument comes back to process vs. product, as was discussed in the previous thread. Additionally, it raises the question of whether LDraw is a tool for the end-users or a tool for the reviewers. The extended period of discussion (...) (14 years ago, 7-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

header
(score: 1.023)

  Re: FLL not allowing NQC; Mindscript is allowed

(...) But not one single eensy-weensy bit of NQC ends up in the robot - it's just a tool. This is the HUGE misunderstanding that people seem to have. NQC *isn't* somehow loaded into the robot. Are you telling me that I can't use any TOOLS that (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.023)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

help, set
(score: 1.023)

  Re: what is this folow up thingy?

Todd Lehman wrote in message <362dcf01.869111@lugnet.com>... (...) this (...) Followup-To (...) Just setup Outlook Express for Lugnet news. Selected this message and clicked Reply to Group. Spent 3 seconds looking at the menus for this window: File (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express, followup
(score: 1.023)

  Re: NNTP interface broken?

(...) What kind of trace is that? It doesn't look like a raw NNTP capture. Anyway, could you try something for me? Of those 283 messages, pick a few and download them, then restart Outlook and see how many it reports. (...) If you happen to know (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, outlook
(score: 1.023)

  FREE China Service for 8 with a purchase of LEGO DVD (Michigan residents only)

OK.... this is going to be the strangest LEGO offer ever on LUGNET... I have four 8 settings dinner service that I've been wanting to sell. They're too heavy to ship to sell on EBAY... and the folks in North Carolina (Replacements Ltd.) only offer (...) (12 years ago, 14-Aug-12, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

help
(score: 1.023)

  Re: accessing email away from computer

Hi Julie, you might see if you email provider is offering a web based option. At the university, they set up a web based email access that all you have to do is has internet access and use a browser to load the web site. You can set any computer (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express, set
(score: 1.023)

  Re: L3P Warnings

(...) Wow. You're totally confusing me with someone else. I've never been in the LSC, haven't been in the SteerCo for a couple of years, haven't had much at all to do with the LDraw header (other than a teensy bit to do with the licensing which, (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

header
(score: 1.022)

  POV dat - 4592 - Hinge Control Stick Base - POV  [DAT]

0 Hinge Control Stick Base - POV 0 Name: 4592.dat 0 Author: Steve Bliss [sbliss] 0 Unofficial Part 0 // using DAT code from LDRAW_ORG Part UPDATE 2005-01 0 !LICENSE Redistributable under CCAL version 2.0 : see CAreadme.txt 0 // POV code by Orion (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

header
(score: 1.022)

  Re: L3P Warnings

(...) If we were both sitting on a bench somewhere and arguing from equal positions of power, then that statement would make sense. However, you are speaking from the position of The Mighty LSC, an entity apparently able to make decisions by fiat. (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

header
(score: 1.022)

  Re: L3P Warnings

(...) Upload to where? If it's to a commonly-accessible LDraw-friendly site, then how do we avoid having to sift through 500 different versions of 3001.dat? And if it's to an individual's own personal site, then that's equivalent to hiding the file (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

header
(score: 1.022)

  New Updates

Sorry I'm posting this twice. I just realized that the date on my computer was two months behind the first time and it throws the time off like something horrible in Outlook Express! Hey all, It's been so long that I don't even remember the last (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

outlook, express
(score: 1.022)

  The new Viginettes sidebar.

Congratulations on the new group! I set up a temporary sidebar for this group. The top section (currently empty) will show the highlighted posts from the group, so the readers determine what shows up top. I added a few of the folders shown, and (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette)

help, set
(score: 1.022)

  Re: wish's

(...) I guess he took the gloves off too. (...) In your own words, why do you see it that way? (...) Is cross-posting creating problems? If it is, we could set the "can't crosspost to" bit on .org.ca.rtltoronto, which would mediate the amount of (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Site update

(...) There's some cool stuff here. My favorite is the Tengri, because it's such a weird shape. The Huskarl has a really nifty cockpit arrangment too. And the handlebar engine detailing on various ships works well. The Erlik makes great use of (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.022)

  Re: ripetizioni

"Cutolo Antonio" <tony0481@libero.it> ha scritto: (...) Per rispondere a un thread (una serie di messaggi concatenati) con un newsreader (come Outlook Express o altri) la procedura corretta è: 1) Selezionare il messaggio a cui vuoi rispondere 2) (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 1.022)

More:  Next Page >>