  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1021 – 1040 of about 99000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

I have a 100 MHz computer, connected to the Net via a 56K modem dialup, with an old scanner that I got second-(or third-)hand for about $25. It works fine. My Lego collection is OK, but not the biggest, and I can't just go online and buy bulk when (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Travis

Hello Lugnet, I was lucky enough to be able to attend the visitation this evening with Travis's family. His parents, Bob and Diane, are two wonderful people. They understood how important the hobby was to Travis. I met Diane when she came to visit (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.general) !

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) We now know that this is a moot point, but something worries me about your logic: (...) Your statements are true.... IF we are talking about a product or design that is relatively new... perhaps only a few years old. Then there is the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Hobby Show 2003 - Reminder and Update

This is just a brief note to remind everyone of this upcoming event. For those who may not yet be familiar with 'The Hobby Show' I wanted to take a minute to give you an overview. It is a large public show which focuses on a variety of hobbies and (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: subway info?

(...) I haven't been in the NYC subways enough to know, but there sure is some interesting stuff in Boston's T stations. Some inspirations I would take from the T: - Track leading off into dark tunnel to nowhere - Old traction equipment which is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: Not likely to be a popular citation but...

(...) I didn't much agree with the article cited (a bunch of nonsense in my view), but I think I agree with your conclusions. So fine, we identify a host of countries as possible enemies, or as the possible safe harbors of our enemies. So fine, (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: LEGO toy drive for disaster relief

This post is going to be repeated on several websites, so please excuse me for spamming. However... As an update to the Toy Drive: So far since it was announced, I have recieved four request for my address (and thus hopefully four future donations) (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.people, FTX) !

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

(...) Not true if you search for "ford dealership": (URL) Right at the top you have www.deansellersford.com, www.superstitionford.com, and www.earnhardtford.com. But again, those are all licensed dealerships, and in order to be allowed to use the (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: Stuff (Was: some other stuff)

(...) I have a colleague who wrote a rather good book about the survey of India, where he specifically addressed the issue with respect to the plural of "Surveyor General." According to orthodoxy plural should be "Surveyors General," but he (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  LEGO Factory updates and insight

After a number of highly successful week, the LEGO Factory contest has come to an end. We’re in the process now of judging the entries. The winning design will be turned into a product and will be launched in June 2005. If you haven’t taken a moment (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, FTX) !!

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: The value of reading (was: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...)

(...) I still don't see that it diminishes the importance of reading. :) (...) So you're saying you agree, because you've seen this as a person..... but you disagree because there is no academic proof? :) If you studied education at a university (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: My Stance

(...) Friends, I know I'm not very fluent in this language which is native to me, so I rewording it again: He started a flame war. He did that knowingly, and he even chose the person to flame by rather randomly, since he did that just for the sake (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer

O.K...I fully intended to post just the one thing today, and let the chips fall where they may...I knew I shouldn't have even looked back at LUGNET until tomorrow...I knew people would get into it over my bringing up God at a time like this...you (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: Profanity (was Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?)

(...) As Jim pointed out, more clarification is needed here -- but this week isn't the best time so I'll be short for now and add more later... Practically speaking, I don't believe it's possible to define what profanity is, or that it's actually (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  I miss the old LUGNET...

Yes, I miss the old LUGNET. I miss people actually replying to a post. Two+ years ago, when I first found out about Lugnet, every post I made was replied to numerous times by friendly people just making small talk, telling me how much they enjoy my (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.general) !!

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:HD21C7.1yst@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) WHEW! This is quite a topic to cover! But, hey, I like it :-) (...) As someone has already mentioned, LEGO is a medium. If someone uses that medium (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: Off-topic messages (was: Re: The Minifig Generator??)

(...) I had no idea that you were so young. With the words "HTMLpro" in there, I thought you must be at least 25 and out in the work world. This certainly changes the way to view things. (...) Well, keep in mind that first, before re-posting the (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  There must be a better way to deal with lost orders...

Well, I have to grumble... I don't do it often, and frankly, I'm of the opinion that Lego Direct has been doing an excellent job overall. I haven't spent so much on Lego in all the years (32) I've been playing/collecting it as I have since (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: Peruvian Indians [Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks]

(...) John, "They" would say that their attacks are in response to Israeli oppression and murder. Indeed, there is little doubt that the current Intifada started with Sharon’s deliberately provocative trip to Haram al-Sharif. Further, there is (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: New Train MOCs in 8mm scale

(...) Thanks Tim, a useful vote of confidence. I just tried 1x3 curved slopes but these will not give the correct shape - it's quite a steeply curved roof, even compared to other BR locos. I think a row of black cheeses at the sides will be the best (...) (18 years ago, 3-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

More:  Next Page >>