  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 561 – 580 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

Hey! You finally got everything completed! Very nice....your use of slopes is incredible. The angles are done so accurately on the cutting edges... Where are the interior shots? :) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

(...) Thanks! Slopes are good:) I may have been responsible for depleting at least 2 bricklink shops of slopes of one type or another:) If you REALLY want to know, I have the pipe organ room completed (and it fits the bay window section), but no pix (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

(...) Thanks! (...) Thanks for the compliments! I try very hard to keep to a pure Lego material, but on Chernabog, I had to use a different approach:) Chernabog's wings are made of 4mm plastic sheeting, available at probably a building supply store, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

(...) Thanks! (...) I picked brown mainly because it would be easier to photograph and also because it was the closest to rust that I could think of at the time. I wasn't too interested in a gray version, even though the movie version is a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

(...) Thanks! I was planning to use the helmets for a while, and really happy when I found both the helmets and visor in black! (...) In progress... (URL) does fit in the ship at this time, but I have to figure the wall behind the organ. I got an (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

Wow. That is a LOT of brown. The bow is awesome, very textured and sculpted. Love the use of the TIE canopy. -Stefan- (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

(...) WOW! The auqazone in me says keep building it's great. The castle in me says look at the brown slopes... Is this the beginning of a 20 000 leagues or Mysterious Island project? God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

(...) Yep it IS a lot of brown:) It wasreally fun trying to figure what parts were available in the color. Thanks for the compliments, too. I really worked on the bow to make it 'feel right. It took a little time and some tries to get the curves (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

(...) Thanks! Actually. the post from Ken Koleda has a really good idea for a shipwreck diorama, and I just got some ship halves! So that looks like the first expansion...and Mysterious Island is a possibility. Joe Meno (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

(...) My version is about 3 feet long. And it's taken over my work table. As to scale, it's about minifig sacle..I say about because the interior is a little too small for the minifigs. (...) I took a look at that really cool site. Neat info. I have (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: MM MOC Teaser

Hey Amado! New castle people are always welcome. Your market shop looks great! I like how you used the brown capes around the outside of your shop. I would love to see the inside or hear about what kind of shop it is. Welcome to .castle and to the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: Kano's Protection Services (Teaser)

Thats some nice chrome ya got there.....jerk. ;-) This looks very promising. I can't wait to see how the front windscreen and those split side panels meet up. In the pic it almost looks like the split panels are tranparent, but I'm pretty sure thats (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: Kano's Protection Services (Teaser)

(...) Wonderful wife + birthday = chrome :) (...) Thanks! Truly wish they were transparent, but alas they are plain ol Jango's fenders. I think I've gotten more use out of the parts in that ship than any other so far. Generally speaking, the SW 2002 (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: Ahh! It's the Teaser of Chaos!

what a rather ominous looking cave. Certain some interesting 'architecture' in that region. heehee. great! i love Ikrosian teasers! they're the best! -lenny (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: medium pod cam teaser

(...) I'm sure this is a nice model, but form the picture, you can't see jack. Check .publish for some tips. --Kyle (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

Drool... That's just totally great. Sand green is SO cool. The details and construction is great. And the little pod garage thing is also cool. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: Observatory - revised teaser pic

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> wrote in message news:HBwrBL.18Cw@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) jpg (...) Have you considered moon-basing this? It would make a very cool module! I suppose you'd have to make it air tight and add (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Re: NMRA Chattanooga show teaser photos

(...) <snip> Cool! Thanks for sharing.... (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  New MOC: Teaser until Moderation

Enjoy: (URL) Moderation: (URL) LMKWYT... -John Rudy (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.disney)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

  Another New Ship - Teaser

(I wasn't kidding about the (URL) from j0n> spurring another bout of creativity) The Crab is a small personal transport for people with a warped aesthetic sense. LMKWYT: (2 URLs) -paul (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (URL) (custom sig image courtesy of (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.632)

More:  Next Page >>