 Aquazone / 562
Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 12:33:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
and this is my submarine, the Nautilus:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/Nautilus/pb020019s.jpg

When moderated:

Thanks to the people that helped me with finding reference websites for this
project!

PLMKWYT!

Joe Meno

   WOW! The auqazone in me says keep building it's great. The castle in me
says look at the brown slopes...
    Is this the beginning of a 20 000 leagues or Mysterious Island project?

           God Bless,

               Nathan