 Aquazone / 551
Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 18:42:49 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hi Joe,

It looks awesome!  Can't wait till the folder is moderateed to see the
details.  The TIE window works great, btw, and the parts near the nose with
the arches with slope bricks (if that makes sense).

Bruce

Thanks! I had to do some serious thinking to get the 'teeth' on the spine
done. The vertical fin is held to the hull with 2 hinge plates to allow the
angle I wanted, and the horizontal 'teeth' use hinges to match the shape of
the ship.

As for the TIE window, that came from BaronSat's version of teh
Nautilus..checkout his version. His inspired mine, as well as some online
photos on www.Tokyomagic.com!

Joe Meno