 Aquazone / 558
Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 03:44:27 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Richie Dulin writes:

I think it's great!

Thanks!

You've captured the shape very well. Brown was certainly a very brave colour
choice, but it's really paid dividends for you.

I picked brown mainly because it would be easier to photograph and also because
it was the closest to rust that I could think of at the time. I wasn't too
interested in a gray version, even though the movie version is a green-gray.

However, I didn't realize the boldness of my choice until halfway through
building and stepping back from it and realizing that it looked terribly
inapproriate:)! Thankfully the fins changed that really quick.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Cheers to you too!

Joe Meno