  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 2941 – 2960 of 3230.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LTC national convention?

(...) How about *if* (when?) there is another "Great Create" at the Metrodome in Minneapolis? We could try to get together enough track to make one circuit around the upper concourse of the stadium, that's about a half-mile. Let's see, 2600 feet (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Hobbies (was: Re: NELUG at Mindfest - Signs and Information that would be nice when presenting in public.)

Wow. dejavu all over again. (...) This very quote came up at the impromptu GMLTC meeting wednesday nite! (Steve Demlow, John Gerlach, John Neal, Conan and myself were chatting about club structure...) I was out to dinner before that with my CTPers (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

gmltc
(score: 0.208)

  Re: Some disturbing news

(...) It already has! The president of the NMRA told me after having seen the GMLTC layout that he thought LEGO trains were "absolutely just as valid as anything here" [1] We (the GMLTC) will probably end up joining the NMRA. All that is needed is (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.208)

  Re: Catalogues

Simon Robinson wrote in message <47C58C0CC8E2D111873...lc.com>... (...) In Turkey, we had two (slightly) different catalogs, too. In February, the first 1998 catalog was released. Than in August a second one with the same cover except a little (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 0.208)

  Re: Some disturbing news

(...) Well, except Star Wars -- but kids probably wanted that too. Do you mean things which adults wanted but which kids didn't necessarily want? Yeah, hmmm, I can't think of any wishes-come-true either -- certainly not in Castle or Town, to say the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.208)

  Re: Great American Train Shows - Worth visit?

The GMLTC will be showing at the GATS in a few weeks in St Paul, MN. *That* would be worth a visit, but maybe not all the way from Philly.... -John (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.208)

  Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

Just a couple of points. That 20K order we had assembled was for less than 20 different parts in total, although across several colors. I agree with most everything being said, but I feel that we need tu build bridges to those in TLG that have any (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.208)

  Re: Article in TTOS 'The Buletin'

(...) Which reminds me, was there ever any coverage of the GMLTC at the NMRA show? Anything in Model Railroader? Paul (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.207)

  Re: Home layouts

(...) an (...) the (...) you (...) get (...) mountain (...) So is this going to be separate from your GMLTC modules? Maybe a big free standing bridge between the two. I need more space. Although the stub wall dividing my lego room and the rest of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.206)

  Re: FW: More semi trucks

(...) Yes, Paul keep up the wide, er, good work;-) (...) ??? "REALLY" big? No, that would be Rickey from the GMLTC and anyone else who built their own trailer to fit their 5571 Monster Rig;-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.build)

gmltc
(score: 0.206)

  Re: FA(eBay): blue hoppers

(...) curious. Fair question. OK, to be explicit. At this time I am not accepting sales at 30 on a "first come first served" basis, (that is what it would turn into). I am releasing hoppers one or two at a time to the various venues. If and when (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

gmltc
(score: 0.206)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

I figured I'd let this percolate for a while before I responded. First a side point, auctioning IS selling. What else would it be? You all know my stance on it, it's the fairest way to allocate a scarce quantity. And it is a kind of sale. Now, I'm (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

gmltc
(score: 0.206)

  Re: In town the rest of the week

(...) <Chris means Thursday, that is, today as of this writing, when he says "tomorrow"> (...) OK, then. I suggest all who are interested and available come to Jillians tonite. I will be wearing my GMLTC shirt.. it's a white polo with the GMLTC logo (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

gmltc
(score: 0.206)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Simon said: (...) Thanks for the defense, Frank... My plan is to use these hoppers to accomplish two goals. I will sell enough off to pay for what I bought plus a little extra, but that should leave me with 20-30 to keep easily. I am also giving the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.206)

  Re: New Lego Train Club?

We seem to have various sized clubs and varying names, there is no consistent standard.... PNLTC - Pacific Northwest GMLTC - Greater Midwest NOVALTC - Northern Virginia NGLTC - Northern Georgia Who is your target? Name it after them... Is it the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.206)

  Re: The beginings of my modular Star Wars base.

Very stunning models. Nice work. However your pages load painfully slow. Excruciatingly slow, even. I believe you have made the same error that Paul Foster did with his GMLTC thumbs. Here's a snippet of your source. <A (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish)

gmltc
(score: 0.205)

  Re: Anyone built a curved bridge?

Check out Paul's thumbnails of the recent GMLTC show. It is the eye around (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.205)

  NELUG at Mindfest and 9/28/99 meeting summery

This is the first official announcement of NELUG's participation at Mindfest. We plan on contributing in a number of ways... 1. Many of us are volunteering to help out any way we can. This includes helping out in the "Construction Zone", monitoring (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us)

gmltc
(score: 0.205)

  Re: Anyone built a curved bridge?

Paul Foster caught a picture of the GMLTC layout that barely shows our curved bridge. I wasn't able off hand to find a better one. Sorry:-( Perhaps J-1 or (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.204)

  Re: Non-standard track connections

(...) 9volt trains will jump that gap with no problems at all. You can kind of see it in this picture, between the grey bascule bridge and the adjoining truss bridge: (URL) bascule section drops down 1 stud apart from the 'fixed' section, it comes (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.204)

More:  Next Page >>