  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 221 – 240 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Teaser 02

Onua: I got this from a nuhvok memory chip. There was a pile of 16 destroyed. Not just shut down but ripped to shreds and put in piles. The Krana were broken into pieces also. Whenua: I'll send it to Vakama and get his opinion. He should know what (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Teaser 03

Lewa: Matau I'm going to take this to Vakama and Tahu and see what they have to say about it. Matau: Good, because after seeing all those destroyed Nui-Jaga I wouldn't want whatever that is after me. Lewa: To bad this was the best image you could (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Ikros Teaser Wallpaper

Finally the fight we've all been waiting for: =*=*=>>TEL"KARAK versus FORMEATHAN<<=*=*= ====>LIVE TONIGHT IN THE THUNDERDOME<==== (or actually, just about the thunderdome, as that they will be flying) <<Brought to you by Baron Don of King.>> Tickets (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Ikros Teaser Wallpaper

Finally the fight we've all been waiting for: =*=*=>>TEL"KARAK versus FORMEATHAN<<=*=*= ====>LIVE TONIGHT IN THE THUNDERDOME<==== (or actually, just above the thunderdome, as that they will be flying) <<Brought to you by Baron Don of King.>> Tickets (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P

(...) Did I hear this right? Another "tutorial" author? =) Please let me know so that I can update the LDRAW tutorial list. (...) Not to be outdone. Check this image out to see what FORESTER can do. I did it following the on-line tutorial. (URL) be (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P

<Snip> (...) I have the unregistered version of Forester. In that version YOU CAN add a sky with clouds. It is 3D clouds that you can NOT add or the grass. There are ways around this off course. 1) Buy it or 2) 'think on the non-legit side' In any (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P

(...) What do you mean? Can I import a .pov file into forester in order to place it? Are you saying that I can create my lego-plane .pov file and then somehow import it? I did not think this was possible? Perhaps an easier thing to do, although I'm (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Teaser Pic

(URL) wife got tired of having my 75% complete 5+ foot long LEGO Star Destroyer on her coffee table, so I had to move it : ( It got me thinking though, and I've worked out a skeletal stucture in technic parts that supports the new "wing plate" hull (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Chronicles Teaser

this is just such a weird picture... you're too good at these teasers, anthony! i'd have to say that the dragon and the guy are statues, but were once real people and somehow got turned into stone.. and now garalt and co. is going to wake them up.. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: BrickSiege Teaser Pics

Looking good! Will the rules be made available over the net? Love the elephant and the cottages nice and mass producable. God Bless, Nathan (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: MOC teaser - Lynx ATDV

Looks really cool... Really cohesive design. Can't wait to see the final pics! (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: MOC teaser - Lynx ATDV

Many thanks Mladen! I hope that final product comes together as well.... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: MOC teaser - Lynx ATDV

Thanks kindly Will...I appreciate the comments and the second peek! Looking at some of the pullbacks, I was thinking about incorporating it orginally, but then as it developed from the pub coaster sketch, the main beam of the body became reduced to (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: New teaser on FBTB.net: is that a TIE Bomber?

I'd say it's a TIE interceptor, but they don't show up in the Falcon-chase scene. And like you said Stéphane, it looks light gray on the top flap. But I don't think there's an asteroid scene in EPI. And in EPII, it's just the Starfighter and the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  FBTB Teaser Pic

I betcha' it's one of the new rumoured micro-scale sets! "Asteroid Field Pursuit"... a little bitty Falcon and some Ties. Maybe even a Slave I! Just a wild idea DBY (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: FBTB Teaser Pic

Actually, it's not. In this tread on the FBTB forum ((URL) says "I'll kill this one; I'm not going to be showing anything from the MINI line - everything that I am publishing is for 'System' scale sets." The second part of the picture will be (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Stalefish Teaser pic

"Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H5CCFn.DIy@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) The Moonbase Project - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Stalefish Teaser pic

(...) Unh- hunh. I agree. --Kyle (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

<Jaw drops> Beautiful. Just beautiful. QUICK! Take a Panadol. I NEED to see more of this one. Is that a soccer baseplate? Are those train rails? Are there really that many different parts in sand green now? Allister (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

Wow, that is great! What set did you get the sand green soccer base in? I though those only came in reg green. The tail section is my favorite part, the tri-SNOT design looks really original. I can't wait to see more. Tony (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

More:  Next Page >>