 CAD / 7609
Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:50:56 GMT

<Snip>

Lucky! I can't afford the $35 to register... without sky and grass, Forester
loses some of its purpose.  Please give us more information!

John Kruer

I have the unregistered version of Forester.  In that version YOU CAN add a
sky with clouds.  It is 3D clouds that you can NOT add or the grass. There
are ways around this off course.  1) Buy it or 2) 'think on the non-legit side'

In any case the next big challenge is inserting your model in the .pov file
that forester/terragen give you.  It's not a simple as a cut and paste. =(
Well it is but it isnot.  Problem is in moving and getting your model in teh
right location. =(  Working on this right now but need some help.

How do I MOVE a model's location in pov?  I know it's the object {...} that
is the final model but how do I move it?
AHui