 CAD / 7615
RE: It's all about perspective (was Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 01:26:23 GMT

Ahui Herrera writes:
Click on BigModel.jpg
I guess the minifigs have found a 'small world' =)

You do know that in the "object { mymodel_dot_ldr ... }" line near the
very end of your pov file, you can add "scale .1" before the } to shrink
the model, right?  You can also use translate <x,y,z> and rotate <x,y,z>
to change the orientation of the model.  Note that if scale comes after
translate, it will scale the translation.  If it comes before, the
translation will not be scaled.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu