 CAD / 7608
Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 23:46:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
In lugnet.cad, Kai Brodersen writes:
Well I got it to work.  .Pov files into Terragen heightfeilds (texture has
to be worked on)

I will be writing up a guide to doing this.  It's a lot easier (no offense)
than Ahui's way.

Did I hear this right? Another "tutorial" author? =)  Please let me know so
that I can update the LDRAW tutorial list.

Take a look:

It's not pretty, but it is added in.  I will work on some more pics to give
you the general idea of what you can do.  Unfortunately some of the great
Terragen detail is lost, but the good thing is that you can add multipul
objects over and over and over with a click of a mouse--yes it's a graphic
interface.

More to come,
Kai

P.S. you can also resize the objects as well :)

Not to be outdone.  Check this image out to see what FORESTER can do.
I did it following the on-line tutorial.

I'll be adding a LEGO spy plane soon.
Ta,ta..
Ahui

Lucky! I can't afford the $35 to register... without sky and grass, Forester
loses some of its purpose.  Please give us more information!

John Kruer