 Space / 14144
14143  |  14145
Subject:
Teaser Pic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 05:45:02 GMT

My wife got tired of having my 75% complete 5+ foot long LEGO Star Destroyer
on her coffee table, so I had to move it : (  It got me thinking though, and
I've worked out a skeletal stucture in technic parts that supports the new
"wing plate" hull of this smaller (2 feet long) version pretty well.  It was
hard to get the angles right, but I think I've got it.  Hopfully, I'll have
more pics soon : )