  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 2101 – 2120 of 3230.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Users Group formation (was

Let's keep a fest and the GATS straight. GATS are where they are and when they are, we don't have a say, Greenberg schedules them as they see fit. GMLTC chooses to exhibit at various GATS based on how much trouble it is to get to one, and how much, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: real lego layout

(...) The GMLTC can certainly vouch for that! We have hundreds of thousands of pieces, and we still worry about running out of bricks. Our standard rallying cry is "We need more bricks!" JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

COOL!! When do we get to see some close ups of some of those buildings?? I really want to see what I think is the grey "train station?" and my color might be a little off though it looks a little purple? (might be pink, looks kinda like the slides (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: Remote Switches & GMLTC main lines

(...) Mike, it depends. Are you a lego purist? (...) Space to protect LEGO purists (...) If you are not a lego purist, then open up the back of the point and hack off the tab. I know that there is at least 2 web pages with descriptions of the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: GMLUG Users

Except the gmltc.org server is still sitting in my basement eagerly awaiting my new dsl connection so more people can connect to it. If you wanted to bring your computer over, I could wire you in though.... <grin> -john (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: GATS October

(...) What is GMLTC? General Moters Loitering Trashy Cars??? Rick (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  RE: Info o GMLTC Style Honeycomb structure

Chris Chris -- PGP public key available upon request. You know, no one has ever asked... I'll take the bait, what is it? BTW, sent to list and you personally Thanx, Mark Millére LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millére's Spares (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: Info o GMLTC Style Honeycomb structure

(...) Mark, Oh, a public key is an encryption key (secret spy decoder ring stuff, but for real[1]). PGP stands for Pretty Good Privacy, and it is a freeware program ( (URL) ) that encrypts files, E-mail, or anything you do not want everyone else (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: Bridge Building Questions

"John Gerlach" <john.gerlach@bestbu...om.nospam> wrote in message news:GCo6oJ.5v5@lugnet.com... <snip> The GMLTC had a bascule bridge on our last layout: (...) </snip> That's a very unusual design for bridge.... Is it modelled after an existing (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: a couple more GMLTC pictures

(...) I'm hopeing that he says Brad is the one on the left, and that Conan is on the right. Josh (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: GMLTC Update

(...) Fairly easy to make your own: 1. Cut a 1m cable in half. 2. Take one half and shorten one of the two wires at the end by two inches. 3. Solder a reed switch to the ends so it lies along the cable. 4. Put some heat shrink over it all. 5. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: GMLTC Update

(...) There could be a problem using these on that return loop. It's all curves, and this sensor looks like it has a rectangular 2x4 plate between the sleepers so it'll only fit on straights. Perhaps there's time for a quick design change John? (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: GMLTC Update

(...) It's not too hard. I'm rubbish at soldering - I always overheat things. This worked fairly well though. Heat shrink is easy to use too - just bring it near heat like a haridryer, lighter, or cooker hob to tighten it. You have to lay the reed (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: GMLTC Update

(...) Oops - too many Johns. I meant John Barnes might be able to shave a bit off the lower plate so that it'll fit on a curve. Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: Pictures of the completed GMLTC Plummer Building model

(...) Very nice! Well done, all. Excellent design. Few questions: The internal support structure: Bearing in mind that I have never built anything of this size: I would have never thought to include this. Was it needed? Why? To support the various (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: Pictures of the completed GMLTC Plummer Building model

(...) Really sharp all the way around.Really enjoy the top sphere.The level of detail is great not only floor level(or face of building) but roof edges as well(something I need to work on in my buildings).Great job guys!! Chris MichLTC (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: Pictures of the completed GMLTC Plummer Building model

(...) I designed it specifically to support the upper walls - each of the various ever-smaller stories above the main part of the building has columns supporting the walls all the way down to the ground. We used rubber mallets to pound on the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: Pictures of the completed GMLTC Plummer Building model

I was checking these pics out last night. This is a great build and a huge success. Great job. BTW, I think the images of the build in progress are great. Thank you. e (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.build)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: Upcoming AFOL Events List

(...) TCLTC & GMLTC showing their train layouts at the annual (URL) La Crosse Train Show> March 12 & 13 in La Crosse, Wisconsin at the La Crosse Center. JOHN (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.events, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Franchising Spamcake?

As we at the GMLTC rebuild our layout and create a whole new town section, I had an idea which I thought would be pretty fun. Wouldn't it be fun to build a Spamcake Diner on the GMLTC layout? Then I thought: wouldn't it be fun if the Spamcake Diner (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

More:  Next Page >>