  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1521 – 1540 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 7 new pics

When did you change your Logo??? It's nice, if a bit copycat-ish of GMLTC.. :-) Is that modeled after the old SP&S logo or just freelanced? GMLTC is a direct take off on the Milwaulkee road (see my brickshelf gallery... (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.152)

  Re: New Train Window Ideas (old and copied)

(...) Huh? What do I know?? Which end are we talking about - the 'top' of the windows or the 'bottom'? For the bottom use Larry's favorite piece - the Technic 1.2 peg (or whatever it's called). For the 'top', use the same technique, but in reverse - (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Glow in the dark stuff?

(...) Two of the new ThrowBot sets have glow-in-the-dark 'discs': #8522 "Spark", and #8521 "Flare"... JohnG, GMLTC (lose the '.nospam' to reply...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

gmltc
(score: 1.151)

  Train Stickers

Everyone, Several people have inquired about the stickers used on some the cars that I posted pictures of last week. Here are four more cars plus the original pics with updated descriptions... "(URL) An old-time Austrian beer car lettered for the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Outlet store in VA has Enchanted Island

(...) GMLTC has several dozen of these, and the corresponding 1/4 circle piece, and that's what they do, sandwich two of them together with the 1/4 circle pieces in different corners. These are great to make the center of a module lighter. (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

gmltc
(score: 1.151)

  Re: 8 vs. 6 (was: Excited to Finally be here...)

(...) Ahh, if you phrase it "What scale are LEGO trains?",a question the GMLTC hears constantly at train shows, the answer is a quick "L" scale (the GP isn't savvy enough to handle "MF";-) What scale it approximates with respect to model (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Freaky custom mini-sized Lego bricks?

(...) Have you ever seen the 'Modulex' bricks? I believe Lego made them back in the early 1960's, they were designed for use by architects to build models. They're about 60% the size of standard Lego bricks. I wish I had a link, but I don't even (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Samsonite oversized bricks

(...) Except these are genuine bricks with the LEGO logo on them. So the "like Lego" or "not Lego" doesn't apply. I've seen bricks like these before, they're strange beasts... They don't fit with either Lego or Duplo bricks, but they're definitely (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.150)

  An Acronym Guide - Catagorized

(...) I've been collecting acronyms for a while as well, and was putting them into catagories. Below is the list I have so far. I replaced my 'theme' collection with Shiri's, since that one was much more complete. And I've been wondering exactly (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.faq)

gmltc
(score: 1.150)

  Re: 8 vs. 6 (was: Excited to Finally be here...)

(...) You'll get me in trouble writing things like that - people look at me strangely when I suddenly burst out laughing here at my desk... (donning flame suit!) John1, GMLTC (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.150)

  Re: BayLUG/LTC Meeting Agenda and Modules Proposals/ideas

Mark Benz <mbenz@broadvision.com> wrote in message news:000201bf718c$63...ion.com... (...) concerned (...) the (...) time, (...) I would suggest perhaps an hour or two of open "show time" to simulate having an actual train show going, except that (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

gmltc
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Samsonite oversized bricks

(...) *While* I was an employee, there were all sorts of rules I followed: Never give out information (like upcoming sets) until that information was in the public domain, such as when the new mini-catalogs started showing up in sets, or the new (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Miniature Lego - Set ID

(...) Sounds like 'Modulex' bricks. Lego made them in the 1960's for use by architects to build buildings. They're about 60% (best guess) the size of standard Lego bricks. I've got maybe a dozen or so in different colors - including several colors (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.150)

  Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX

Hi All, I will be putting together a minifig roundtable at Brickfest PDX in February to allow collectors and others to build a universally accepted database of minifigs (and of course have a swapmeet so we can trade minifigs as well). The goal of (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

teaser
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Train Decals

(...) I've used 'HO' and 'O' gauge decals on a few of my train creations. I've also used colored electrical tape (in *small* doses!) or 'pinstriping' tape (check your hobby shop for radio-controlled car or airplane supplies) for things like stripes (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.150)

  Re: 8 vs. 6 (was: Excited to Finally be here...)

(...) I 100% disagree. John Neal's 8 wide trains are lovely creations indeed, but I'll put some of my 6 wide stuff up against anything I've seen yet. I built a Milwaukee Road Diesel, you can see the nose of it here: (URL) built it from a picture on (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!

(...) I like this idea. I prefer a large assortment of minifigs for each user to select on the main page, but having our own icons for the folders would be cool. I imagine someone like Larry having a GMLTC folder with their logo as the link to the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

gmltc
(score: 1.150)

  GMLTC Storm Watch 2000

Mayor Quimby Mobilizes Town Guard, Calls Emergency Session of Members Storm Watch 2000 (GMLTC Press, Legopolis) Meteorologists at the national weather service have declared Legopolis to be smack within the predicted landfall of Hurricane Neal, now (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.150)

  Re: GATS Fresno show

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) Do *four* shows count as "a lot"? I'm certainly not going to claim to be an expert in this area. All I know is people seem to really enjoy the GMLTC layout, especially the kids. Many times I've (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Lunar Rover (foldable)

(...) I have seen a picture of a very young Conan (of GMLTC fame) standing next to his Saturn V model. It was about 9 or 10 feet tall and properly black/white striped. I was told it was taken about 15 years ago. But then he had a lot of bricks, even (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.150)

More:  Next Page >>