 General / 14729
Re: Miniature Lego - Set ID
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 20:38:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
I have a number of pieces of what I can only describe as 'miniature' lego.

It has the lego logo but is half the size (1/2 the width and 1/2 the height)
of regular lego system bricks. It consists of 1 stud wide beams and 1 stud
wide plates of various stud lengths.

Where did this come from?

regards
lawrence

Sounds like 'Modulex' bricks.  Lego made them in the 1960's for use by
architects to build buildings.  They're about 60% (best guess) the size of
standard Lego bricks.  I've got maybe a dozen or so in different colors -
including several colors that aren't available in Lego or Duplo!  (Maybe
someday?  I hope so!)

Some of the studs might have "L" on them - there isn't enough room for "LEGO"!

JohnG, GMLTC
  (dump the '.nospam' to reply...)