 General / 14732
Re: Miniature Lego - Set ID
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 21:46:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ben Gatrelle writes:

Are the studs on top of the bricks the size of regular LEGO studs, and Do they
actually have the LEGO name on top of the stud?  I have never heard of a piece
with studs that is only half size.  Are you sure it is half?  Also most
(newer) LEGO pieces have a piece number, usually on the bottom, as part of the
mold.  Is there a number, if so use the part ref on LUGNET
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/

Ben Gatrelle
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)

The studs are 1/2 size too
And if you use a magnifying glass there is a very clear lego logo
There is no part number. Too small?

I think the other reply to my post is correct.
On second look, some of the pieces have an M logo, not Lego, on each stud.
Presume M = Modulex

regards
lawrence