  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1141 – 1160 of about 3200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

(...) -Tom McD. when replying, I sense a disturbance in the spamcake... (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

These models are awesome. I like the detail in the three dimensional landscape... the track following the river's edge and a river where the water level actually gets progressively lower: (URL) too bad TLG group doesn't have a "freestyle" or (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! Recently I've postes some fairytalish teaser pics. Now the whole building is completed and on BrickShelf. (URL) me, I'm a link!>> (URL) me, I'm a link!>> (URL) me, I'm a link!>> This is the tower of Greisbart the Mage. He is just a wizard (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

teaser
(score: 1.178)

  Re: GMLTC NMRA pics

Alan & all, WOW!!! What an awesome job! I am overwhelmed. Sigh, if only I had enough time! You guys should contact LG (TLG) and signify what you can do with non-juniorized sets and parts. What a stunning display. My hats and bricks off to you! :) (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  Re: GMLTC modules

(...) Most of our modules are 30"x45", 6 of the big grey baseplates. Mainline track height is 20 bricks plus 1 plate, outer track is 4 studs from the edge, then 2 studs between the tracks. We keep the 30" edges 20 bricks tall, so we can 'mix and (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  Re: GMLTC modules

(...) 20 bricks + 1 plate *below* the ties. The extra plate is used to simulate 'ballast' (the rocks that ties sit on in 'real world' trains...) J1 (remove the ".nospam" to reply, but you already knew that!) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

Rick/John, Hi... I'm just about recovered from the trip. The locomotive that Rick asked about is powered by an old 12v mechanism with siderods. It has it's bronze power pick-ups taped-back and draws power from the tender which has a standard 9v (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

Brian Williams wrote in message <37A2456E.240B@ameri...ch.net>... (...) Where did you guys get so many pieces? Holy shit, I've never seen a bigger train display. (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

Profanity aside, one can buy LEGO sets in numerous places. Try Target, K-Mart, Wal-mart, Toys-R-Us, to name a few. Also, if one lives in the US, one is able to order via LEGO Shop-at-Home service. HTH, John (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

(...) The train yard sections are still "in progress". We're attempting to use the pneumatic system to remotely control the switches, so we can move trains around individually. (We've got breaks in the tracks so we can power each siding separately.) (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

John Neal wrote in message <37A7AE70.A6B4B7A8@u...st.net>... (...) You trying to be cute? (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

(...) Ya, he is. Cuteness aside, though, it's a straight answer. All those bricks were purchased at retail. TLG did not do anything for this club whatever. Too bad we didn't all live in NZ or at least know what Sanjay was up to. (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

Okay, so I'm alternating between stunned and discouraged. Beautuful photos, with wonderful detail, but my poor 4x8 display looks so small now. You guys's layout really is inspiring, though. My question is about picture #27. How is that engine/tender (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

You know, this might be worthwhile for all of us to pursue. If a hundred people joined the NMRA as Lego Train modellers, that could really turn some heads. Might make some of the old-school modellers take another think. I personally think that Lego (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

Sounds very impressive. Are there any pictures of the event on-line? Congrats on what sounds like a great event. Eric (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  Re: GMLTC NMRA pics

(...) Great pictures I love it!!! I was just wondering if you all have any standards set up for Modular railroading (Something similar to n-trak(1) for you model Railroaders)? If so, is there somewhere I can find the spec's? If not is there interest (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  Re: GMLTC modules

(...) Hmmm... 20 bricks + 1 plate That is alot of basic bricks but for just one module I might be able to manage the expense in time although to have it all Red with some black mixed in, like most of what I saw of your modules would be harder. It (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  Re: GMLTC modules

(...) Thanks, I thought that was what the Extra plate might have been for. Eric Remove ".jawaspam" when replying by E-mail. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  To: John Neal

Hi, Still traveling,away from your email? I'm asking since I didn't get your usual speedy reply to my email. I have 2x4s for you (210 white,220red,180 yellow). If you want to wait until you get back,that's fine. I just thought I'd try to get ahold (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

  Re: Interest in NELTC or other Lego Group.

(...) Plenty of room for that... GMLTC roundhouse uses 3 RCX bricks and gawd knows how many sensors, switches, etc. Assuming John G gets it working right, that is. I added lugnet.trains.org to the groups list so that members of other clubs will see (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.178)

More:  Next Page >>