  Search Results: fred
 Results 941 – 960 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: HandyBoard not responding

it sounds like it's a problem with your downloader configurations -- neither of them can open the COM port. were you able to connect "Direct to COM1" with HyperTerminal when doing the Windows Serial Debug? it's odd that that would work and then the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.883)

  Re: com1 port settings to download pcode.hb.s19

did you try the Windows Serial Debug instructions, at (URL) will at least tell you if the serial port is working at all. if you don't see the "Direct to COM1" setting available in HyperTerminal, then Windows doesn't believe you have a serial port at (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.883)

  more new scans

So I went to the web site with the 1999 catalog scans and saw he got the catalog from a Bi-Wing Baron at Fred Meyer. SO I decide what the heck, I'll go to Fred Meyer and get a Bi-Wing. So I do, and wah lah! I got the catalog. The interesting thing (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Using the 2x4x4 cylinder piece as a canopy

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) Fred, This is really neat. I can't tell from the raytraces, but is there a gap at the top of the canopy? It's interesting, Fred posted last week about a minifig scale bucket loader from Technic, and now (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.build)

fred
(score: 0.883)

  68HC11A1 vs 68HC11E1

Hi Folks, I'm not actually subscribed to the Handyboard list as Fred is traveling an unable to add me to the list. But I was hoping someone could take a moment to clear up my confusion on why the documentation occasionally refers to the E1, while (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.883)

  Hello again Fred Meyer Shoppers!

(Better late than never, I guess, & I haven't seen a post on this from anyone else yet, so: The little orange coupons are back this week! 20% off Lego/Duplo, valid through Saturday 21 November 1998. Run, don't walk... Scott (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

fred
(score: 0.883)

  Re: HandyBoard not responding

Kalyan, The gray squares on the LCD simply mean that the HB doesn't have its pcode program loaded. So it doesn't indicate a hardware failure. With Window 2K, were you able to open "Direct to COM1" using HyperTerminal? If no, this definitely (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.883)

  Minifigs (Pirate, Imp Guards, Black Falcon, Crusader)

DAVE'S FALL '98 MINIFIG AUCTION 15 OCT UPDATE ***...*** Again, please stop requesting pictures...I have none to offer. If you have questions I can answer through e-mail, please ask! ***...*** CASTLE Lot, Title, Current, Buyer 01, Black Falcon (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

fred
(score: 0.883)

  Minifigs (Classic Space, M-Tron, Crusaders, Forestmen)

DAVE'S FALL '98 MINIFIG AUCTION 16 OCT UPDATE ***...*** Here's the latest. On a sad note, my wife and I had a death in the family and will be out of town tomorrow for the funeral. The next update will be Sunday, 18 Oct 98. ***...*** CASTLE Lot, (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

fred
(score: 0.883)

  Re: motor port problem

hi Fred, Why there is 2 holes each for the positive and negative supply on the pin jack (J13)? I thought that just insert one hole each for the positive and negative supply only. I need to know why the J13 is designed for 1x4 holes before i decide (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.883)

  Downloading problems

Fred This is a followup to your answer regarding downloading problems 1. The 6811 Downloader does not seem to work with HB. I get mesaages varying from recieved 0, wanted 255-or serial port not responding. I am DL from a MAC PPC 6500 OS 8. 2. This (...) (26 years ago, 26-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.883)

  MN FIRST Lego League page

Here is a new LEGO Mindstorms Page. This page is for the Minnesota FIRST LEGO league competition which is for kids ages 9-14 and is part of the larger international FIRST LEGO league program. Probably the interesting thing for this group is the MPEG (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.883)

  Re: encoders and analog ports

my shaft encoder routines are not compatible with the old servo routines. please try the new servo routines at (URL)hi there (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Where is dl for unix?

they're in the IC distribution tar file. see the link for Unix versions at (URL) fred. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.882)

  MacFrugals

Mark and Tom talk about 8213 and 6589... Hey you guys, how about telling us what sets those are. Or let me know where I can look up those numbers. I'm more of a visual guy than a number guy ;-) And I don't have a list with either of those numbers on (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Source for bend sensor?

(...) they look fairly interesting to implement bumpers or to use in wall following activities but I can't find them anywhere. (...) (URL) On this page Fred gives the addresses of many Robot Matériel Suppliers (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Source for bend sensor?

If you go look at the imagesco page the sensor is the Part number FLX-01 and they are priced at $10.00 each. This is where I got my $10 quote ;^( I guess there was a 50% raise in the price since Fred Martin updated the FAQ... Thanks anyway. -- Eric (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.882)

  Re: You are not authorized to view this page

big system failure has occurred. following is msg from our sys admins. fred as i'm sure you all have noticed, our most critial file server hub.media.mit.edu is having major problems. we are looking into it but do not currently have an estimate of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.882)

  please delete "Pretty Park.exe"

hi everyone, some bozo sent us spam with a virus on it. make sure to delete "Pretty Park.exe". i'm reporting the spam. it's a little confusing 'cause in the copy we received, it doesn't have handyboard@media as a destination anywhere. if spam (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.882)

  Re: encoders and analog ports

are you using the .icb version of the analog driver? make sure you are using the latest set of libraries for the HB from the web site. i'm just guessing at this point. next follow up, please provide a listing of exactly what lib files are being (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.882)

More:  Next Page >>