 Robotics / Handy Board / 7111
Re: HandyBoard not responding
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 16:16:10 GMT

it sounds like it's a problem with your downloader configurations --
neither of them can open the COM port.

were you able to connect "Direct to COM1" with HyperTerminal when
doing the Windows Serial Debug?  it's odd that that would work and
then the downloaders couldn't open your com ports.

fred

In your message you said:
Hi,
I left the HandyBoard without power for 2  weeks ,and now I am not able to
download anything to it.
When I try using HBDL.exe to download pcode_hb.s19  I get  the errror "Wrong
port or Board mode.".
I am using the 12VDC adapter connected directly to the HandyBoard.
If I try to download the Java VM (Simple RTJ) I get "Unable to open COM1".
I tested the charger board, serial line and the RJ11 cable using the
"Windows Serial Debug  test" and they are working fine.

Please help.
Thanks in advance
Kalyan

Kalyan Mulampaka