  Search Results: fred
 Results 701 – 720 of about 1900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  (no subject)

Zonker says: (...) I'm going on Saturday. I was planning on being there. I thought there were others too. I'd like to know before I drive up that way if everyone is bailing. Bringing whatever I have to bring at that time. Fred - - - - - - - - - - - (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 0.160)

  Smooth PWM codefix for 6.270 boards available

I know this is the Handy Board mailing list...but we are still using 6.270 boards in my course, and I recently finished porting Julian Skidmore's Smooth Pulse-Width Modulation (SPWM) motor routines over to the 6.270 board. This software upgrade (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.160)

  Saturday Meet again

I meant the Newark Library. (directions or address, please) Fred (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 0.160)

  Meet on Saturday

Hello Baylug friends. Sorry I couldn't stay longer on Saturday. Had a great time though, anyway. Is anybody else having trouble getting to Lugnet today? Also, did anybody happen to take my plan drawing of the Lego logo sign home? I left it on the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 0.160)

  Re: Lego Outlets?

Hello Fred, Frederick Paepke <paepkef@net-link.net> wrote in article <4qt38s8cpva73qfg8vl...ax.com>... (...) St. Jacob's is just North of Kitchener/Waterloo, ON. It's about 45 min. from where I am in Stratford. I'm just under 2 hours from the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.160)

  Next BayLUG Meeting / First BayLTC Meeting

I am somewhat confused now. Here is my current understanding: Sunday, May 12th from 1-5 pm we have a booking in the Fukaya room in Fremont. Is this correct? If so, I would like to make that the first meeting for the BayLTC, if there are no (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

fred
(score: 0.160)

  Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?

I hate to reply to my own post, but if I'm reading all the replies correctly: 6497 is worthless. Correct? Fred. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

fred
(score: 0.160)

  Shaft encoder

I'm using a slot sensor (break beam) as part of my shaft encoding. the slot sensor is reading the number of breaks when the 6 spokes (attached to the shaft) spins. i'm using the Sencdr1.icb file to do drive the shaft encoder. i notice that there (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.160)

  Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?

Hello! I'm an AFOL who's waiting on his first LEGO train set to show up in the mail this week. I noticed that S@H has 6497 on special this week and I was wondering how useful it is for parts. Is there anything useful in this set? Thanks! Fred. (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

fred
(score: 0.160)

  Re: Introducing and Planning .datFest

(...) Great! (...) Cool! If there is some mention of MOTM stuff there, your model will be sure to be showcased :) (...) I agree 100%. I'm also going to wait to invite the Jessimans until a few more things are concrete (funding, facility, date..etc) (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.datfest)

fred
(score: 0.160)

  Re: Warner Bros "dotcom"

Thanks, Ron. I think... I've got to quit reading lugnet.market or I'm going to have to find a second job to pay for all the LEGO I've been buying. If I thought the wife was going to be upset about the stuff I ordered from kbkids.com last week, wait (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

fred
(score: 0.160)

  Re: Lego Outlets?

(...) How far is St Jacobs from Michigan? ...that is, the border near Detroit? If it isn't too far, I may have to make a pilgrimage. Fred. (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.160)

  Re: Which system is used for lugnet forum

(...) You could, but soon we'll have our new version of Sarcasm Server 2000 out soon, and then you'll be able to connect remotely via Internet Explorer 5 and receive all the streaming sarcasm you'd like. (...) You're in luck! Our new Bob comes with (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

fred
(score: 0.160)

  Re: Using the Lego Rotation Sensor with the Handyboard

the lego 9v active sensors (i.e., rotation and light) require a pulsed 9v drive & appropriate drivers. the circuit and drivers are part of the HB Expansion Board. you could potentially adapt both to work w/o the exp bd. it's a 2 transistor ckt with (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.160)

  Re: Target - surprise finds!

What do you guys consider to be cheap? Fred Meyers has these and they are sure to go on clearance soon. I bought one for my son last month for $4. Rose Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) don't (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

fred
(score: 0.160)

  Re: hbtest does not run

hbtest.c doesn't do anything by itself. you have to run the functions it contains at the IC command line; e.g., testmotors(); . walk thru the assembly instructions for info on using hbtest.c to test your board (URL). fred (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.160)

  Re: Who here is from Michigan?

The Target in Elkhart was very picked over by the time I got there. No LEGO on clearance at all. The Wal-Marts are don't have much for clearance either. Argghh! Fred. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 0.159)

  Re: Who here is from Michigan?

Greg, I'm from Michigan. My wife and I currently live in Three Rivers, just south of Kalamazoo; but we own some property up in your neck of the woods (Trufant). Heck, all my grandparents live up near Greenville! Small world. Fred. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 0.159)

  Re: subassemblies

(...) As a reasonable starting point, check out Fred Martin's "Art of LEGO Design" ftp://cherupakha.med...oflego.pdf (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.159)

  Patterns (was subassemblies)

I think a collection of patterns that Mark Crosbie mentioned is an excellent idea. As John Matthews pointed out, Fred Martin as a short collection of these at the MIT web site. My personal opinion of Fred's work is that it is usefull, but contains (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

fred
(score: 0.159)

More:  Next Page >>