  Search Results: fred
 Results 1621 – 1640 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Fry's 30% off

For any of my fellow Lugneters in Metro Phoenix. Fry's is having a 30% off sale on all Lego sets. If you are a VIP member the discount is better and you can't combine. I tried. If you don't know Fry's. It is a grocery store and their super centers (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  I have a good schematic to post

I have finally debugged my IR proximity sensor circuit and I want to post it to the group. My question is what is the best way to post it? I can put it into a JPG file but I don't want to just send it to the whole group at once. Fred, can this go on (...) (27 years ago, 22-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Handyboard >32Kb RAM

(...) Actually its 64K for the HC11 cause it has a 16 Bit address bus. 16^2 = 65536 = 64K But the upper address space is used by the I/O and expansionboards. There are some little empty spaces which could be used for additional RAM. There are (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Where to buy in Rocky Mountain area?

Sproaticus wrote in message <375EA332.BB52D5F2@g...es.com>... (...) areas? - (...) I'll be touring the area in a RV so I can get just about anywhere that has a large enough car park :) (...) Judging by a couple of other posts I've seen, Target seem (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  MindFest

Il 23 e 24 del prossimo ottobre al MIT di Cambridge (Boston) si terrà il MINDFEST - A Gathering of Playful Inventors of All Ages (Un Raduno di Giocosi Inventori di Tutte le Età). E' organizzato dall'Epistemology and Learning Group del MIT Media Lab, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

Sorry about this mess below -- this only applies to people reading the HB list via the LUGNET server. The message below was auto-posted by the server when the new newsgroup (which is being gatewayed with the mailing list) was created. I forgot to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: PCS Troopers are GO!

(...) Thanks. I had done an angled cockpit with the smaller paradisa domes, but not one with the big uns. Very fun to do. (...) Ya, that and a number on the side of the command base. Would look sweet. I don't frown on custom stickers. As long as (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Not eXactly C beta news (NBC)

(...) I just uploaded a zip containing a few example programs to the NBC samples page. (URL) I'm working on documentation. I'll be releasing beta 14 later today (for all platforms) which has the following new features: Version 1.0.1.b14 Adds string (...) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Adam's schematic / sending large files to the list

Everyone.... I would like to take this moment to appologize to those who were inconvenienced by my email. It was only after I had sent it that I realized the implications. oops! I will, however, submit the code that I use (it's simple) and some (...) (28 years ago, 24-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  HBDL still not working with win95...

Big thanks to everyone who respnded to my original question. I have essentially ruled out an IRQ conflict. I have a PS/2 mouse (IRQ 12) and only com1 (serial port) and com2 (modem) are enabled. HBDL always returns the addressing error while (...) (27 years ago, 8-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  January Mini-Challenge

Here are some comments about the January Mini-Challenge. The idea is to build a robot that will drag-race from the starting line to the finish line and stop within a very short distance of the finish line. The starting and finish lines will be made (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?

Hello! I'm an AFOL who's waiting on his first LEGO train set to show up in the mail this week. I noticed that S@H has 6497 on special this week and I was wondering how useful it is for parts. Is there anything useful in this set? Thanks! Fred. (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  SetWatch() is remembered?

So does this mean that the RCX acts like a PC in that it does not forget the date/time when it is turned off or the batteries changed? Should I just write a one line program to set the time, and remove the time code from my actual NQC program? Thank (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) I'm not sure that that's correct. Paul Mirecki, of KSU, was attacked for speaking out against fundamentalist Christians and for (rightly) labeling Intelligent Design "Creationism." Abortion clinics have been bombed by people "doing the Lord's (...) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) Perhaps whoever the curator for lugnet.newbie is could go through some of the posts there and put together a faq on the topic. General netiquette is a starting point but Things Are Different Here(tm), at least a little bit. (...) I don't think (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Perl rules!

Sproaticus wrote in message ... (...) that (...) born (...) fun (...) My current experience with UNIX is limited to IBM's AIX, but I find it infinitely more painful to use than Windows for some of the following reasons: X-Windows: sorry, in many (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Maze madness

Maze-running competitions are one of the earliest ways used to test mobile robots. They force developers to build mechanical mice that quickly learn the most effective path to a goal and reach it in the shortest time. The mazes range from tabletop (...) (27 years ago, 9-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  IC version 3.1

It has recently come to my attention that IC version 3.1 has been released. I have been using (actually struggling with) the earlier version that came with my purchase of an assembled Handyboard from Gleason Research. Does the new version work (...) (27 years ago, 29-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: RIS 2.0 Problems

I will look into it. They haven't come and tried to sell it to me, yet. If this is generally available then I do not see any reason why it should not be made part of the allowed tools. It wasn't on the list this last season. I will look for it (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  LCD Removal

I was just wondering if there's any way to disable and remove the LCD screen and still have the HB work. My design does not require the LCD, so if i could remove it my robot would then be a little more balanced. Every time I remove the LCD my (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

More:  Next Page >>