 Robotics / Handy Board / 2288
2287  |  2289
Subject:
HBDL still not working with win95...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 01:46:24 GMT

    Big thanks to everyone who respnded to my original question. I have
essentially ruled out an IRQ conflict. I have a PS/2 mouse (IRQ 12) and
only com1 (serial port) and com2 (modem) are enabled. HBDL always returns
the addressing error while downloading the bootstrap. I looked through the
list archives and noticed that Fred had suggested using DLM with the -256
flag on. I tried this and it downloaded the bootstrap without an error,
but the addressing error stopped the pcode from finishing. I should point
out that I have an A1 version of the 6811. Does any of this ring any bells
for anyone? As of now I have no way to download with the Pentium and I'm
becoming irritated with using the 286 for working on the HB. Any comments
appreciated...