 Robotics / Handy Board / 6747
Re: ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 05:44:54 GMT

Sorry about this mess below -- this only applies to people reading the HB
list via the LUGNET server.  The message below was auto-posted by the server
when the new newsgroup (which is being gatewayed with the mailing list) was
created.  I forgot to disable echo on the initial two auto-post messages.

Fred will probably post some general information tomorrow...we're almost done
creating the gateway.

--Todd Lehman

LUGNET Server wrote:
                     TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM