  Search Results: fred
 Results 1521 – 1540 of 1884.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Update to Lego Armored Vehicle Site

Hi Folks- I've made another long overdue update to my Lego Armored Vehicles site. It includes an alternate design submitted by a "user" (is that the right word?) and the next chapter in a combat report. Hope you enjoy. Check it out at (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 0.818)

  Re: Update to Lego Armored Vehicle Site

(...) See the other post, it's www.geocities.com\f_trayers Cheers, -sb (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

fred
(score: 0.818)

  Posting question

I posted a message yesterday about a sale at Fred Meyer. I guess I named my posting the same as an earlier posting and it was sent to this previous heading as a response. Why did this happen. We use a news reader and when a message is posted to an (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

fred
(score: 0.818)

  Re: Using LEGO active sensors

Basically you have to implement the switched 9v transistor / diode circuit on the Exp Bd. Check the schematics for details. Fred (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.817)

  Re: Sorry ~ and a question

(...) I think Fred is migrating away from the MIT mailing list. Both still work currently. Anyway, your message to lugnet.robotics.hand...lugnet.com was probably rejected because you hadn't filled out the news-posting setup form[1] yet to let the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.817)

  Re: Running IC w/WME

Jim I discovered that if you remove the PIF file then IC works. Or, you can first launch a DOS shell and then type IC from within that shell. Fred (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.817)

  Re: 68HC11A1

The A1 is discontinued, so you might not be able to find it. instead use the mc68hc11e1fn with the Handy Board. Fred (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.817)

  4128 buckets are back

I forgot to mention that I saw about twenty 4128 buckets at my local Fred Meyer store the other day. I didn't get a price, however they were $20 last time they carried them. Rose (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.817)

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

These buckets are selling for $19.99. Fred Meyers has been having buy two get one free sale. These guys typically have great clearance sales and all the buckets left after Christmas will be cleared out. The last time they had a clearance on these (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.817)

  new sony-ir, FFT routines!

courtesy of George Musser.... Fred (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.816)

  Sales, Sales, Sales

Fred Meyer is having a sale on Lego plus they have manufacturer's coupons in their toy book ad. This is important as other retailers may accept this coupon. The soccer bus can be bought for 11.99. K mart has BOGO 50% (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.816)

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

I knew this was happening. When I was at the Kidvention, I was wanting to buy 400 of the tubs and they said they couldn't sell that many to me, as it would not leave enough for Fred Meyer to be interested in them. Kind of gives me an ego to think my (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.816)

  Re: First Internet Robot Contest

(...) Fred, Steve, The word "First" here has nothing to do with FIRST[1], right? --Todd [1] (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard, lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.816)

  Sorry ~ and a question

Sorry about that eirlier post fokes ~ but I was useing what was posted from Fred, that said for us to use this e-mail address: lugnet.robotics.hand...lugnet.com when posting to the Handy Board list or by way of the Lugnet web page. It seams that (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.816)

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) their (...) the (...) module (...) This (4128) is the XL red freestyle bucket, released in 1997. I think Larry is referencing the blue tub with 1200 bricks. Rose PS Fred Meyer has started their Fall (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.816)

  Miniboard download random failures

Hello, I just finished building a Miniboard using the HC811E2 processor. After swapping the Rx and Tx lines on my serial cable the download and reset switch do as the manual says. However, when I use dlm to download a program the bootstrap section (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.816)

  Re: Speach expansion board

Hi Dan, I love the hand-drawn schematic. Are you going to make up PCBs? I'm sure people would be interested! keep us posted! Fred (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.816)

  robotics competition

prizes: - three LEGO Droid Developer Kits - three LEGO Vision Comand - three Ultimate Accessory Sets Check it out under (URL) are: - Fred Martin MIT media lab - Scott Savage Marshal Space Flight Center, NASA - Dennis Clark Colorado State University (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

fred
(score: 0.815)

  lego robot competition

Hi LEGO robotics fans, I am organizing the “First Internet Robot Contest”, a robotics paper contest. Submit your bot in the “LEGO robot category” and win one of the following LEGO prizes: - three LEGO Droid Developer Kits - three LEGO Vision Comand (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.815)

  Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)

Hi all, Brad is correct that the set is 99% basic bricks (depending on what you consider basic). However, there are plenty of these 2x6's and 2x8's as well as 2x10's. Most of these large bricks are blue or red, on the other hand there are many (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

fred
(score: 0.815)

More:  Next Page >>