 Robotics / Handy Board / 8478
Re: 68HC11A1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:46:17 GMT

The A1 is discontinued, so you might not be able to find it.

instead use the mc68hc11e1fn with the Handy Board.

Fred

On Monday, October 8, 2001, at 01:46 AM, Rahul Tarkunde wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am unable to find the 68HC11A1 microcontroller. Does anyone know
where can I
buy this in India and what is its price ? I prefer if dealer  is around
Mumbai
or Pune.

thanks
-Rahul