 Robotics / Handy Board / 8127
Re: Sorry ~ and a question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 20:08:33 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, Meabadboy@aol.com writes:
Sorry about that eirlier post fokes ~ but I was useing what was posted from
Fred, that said for us to use this e-mail address:

lugnet.robotics.handyboard@lugnet.com

when posting to the Handy Board list or by way of the Lugnet web page.

It seams that this is the correct e-mail address afterall:
handyboard@media.mit.edu

I think Fred is migrating away from the MIT mailing list.  Both still work
currently.  Anyway, your message to lugnet.robotics.handyboard@lugnet.com
was probably rejected because you hadn't filled out the news-posting setup
form[1] yet to let the server know who you were, so it could recognize your
'From:' header as a valid one.

--Todd

http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/