 Robotics / Handy Board / 8128
Re: Sorry ~ and a question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 21:25:53 GMT

Steve,

You might try this.  It is Karl Lunt's SBasic for the HC11.  I haven't used it,
but a lot of people swear by it.

http://www.seanet.com/~karllunt/sbasic.htm

Good Luck,

Gary Livick

Is there a program that will allow you to write and upload Basic programs to
the HB ~ something Sim. to that used by the Basic Stamp???

I am new to "C" ~ and I still haven't mastered it enough to do all the things
that I can using Basic and the Basic Stamp.

The Basic language I have used for 17 years now ~ and have used in projects
with the PIC of the Basic Stamp many times for class projects.