  Search Results: fred
 Results 1481 – 1500 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)

Just picked up all the following from the LEGO Shop at Bluewater: (Pictures are at (URL) Wars ---...--- "Contains UNIQUE Mini Figure" (it sez 'ere): #3340 Star Wars #1 Darth Vader Darth Maul Palpatine #3341 Star Wars #2 Luke Skywalker (in black hood (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

fred
(score: 0.828)

  Unadvertised sale at Fred Meyer

I was just at the local Fred Meyer, and they have a couple of Star Wars sets on an unadvertised sale. (Until Aug 15th, I think) I don't know if this is just local, but I thought I'd advertise it for them! <set:7121>, Naboo Swam is $1 off <set:7151>, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.828)

  Re: Organizational business for ldraw.org as pertains to future activities

(...) In a sense, I would say it is. (...) Debatable. It would be wise to talk to a financial person about these issues. Someone in Lugnet, or I have a friend who used to do financial stuff who said there's someone I can be referred to. I can try to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

fred
(score: 0.827)

  new version of Rich Drushel's random.c libarary for IC

I have created a new and better version of my random.c IC library for pseudo-random number generation. The old version had an algorithm that I cooked up myself, and while it was fun to program, and fun to get working in a multitasking environment (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.826)

  Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?

(...) I think we're in agreement. We (the people of lugnet) would argue that it's a different piece. But the people at lego may see it differently. Obviously, this piece wouldn't work with the other pieces designed for use with the medium slope (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

fred
(score: 0.826)

  Re: my Polaroid

Please get the Handy Board Technical Reference at (URL) . Then look on page 2. It's the item labeled #19, power expansion header. sorry for the inconsistent naming. Fred (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.826)

  Re: Site change suggestion

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs writes: <snip> Great thread. A few points off the top of my head, no order... <user hat on> Fred Gloeckner's comments aside (let's face it, he's way smarter than most of us at using these tools) LEdit is (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

fred
(score: 0.826)

  Update to Armored Assault Vehicle Site

Hi- I've made some long overdue updates to my AAV-20 site. This link will take you to the index. Once you enter, you can click right to the updates. Enjoy! (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.build)

fred
(score: 0.826)

  Re: Motors spinning at startup

I have been having the same motors spinning on powerup "problem" with my Handyboard. I tried various capacitor combinations on my modified servo motors to no effect. Fred M. finally provided the answer: (...) In short, there is nothing wrong with (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.825)

  minor update to new random.c

Field testing in a real class is the best way to get bugs out of code :-) My summer robotics class discovered a couple of "misfeatures" in my new random.c pseudo-random number generator library: (1) the rndrangei(), rndrangel(), and rnd() functions (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.825)

  sonar and overflow

Greetings all, Has anyone managed to work out some code which checks the overflow bit for the counter used in the polaroid sonar code? At the moment mine distance readings seem to be maxing out around 1.5m or so, and I'm not sure if it's the timer (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.825)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) as (...) No I did read the whole message. What I'm trying to do is get you to re- examine the reasoning that led to the feeling the group had to be adult only. So far, the only issues which I can accept as legitimate which have been raised are (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

fred
(score: 0.825)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

They'd have to redesign the minifig torso for Fred if they do!! It'd need an extra half a stud's width on either side!! Would need to be thicker in the middle too. ;-) Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 0.825)

  6.8 nF Capacitor

Can any body tell me if a 6.6nF capacitor will do to replace the 6.8nF in the IR Transmission circuit (Fred?) ?. Thanks in advance. John Hatton (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.825)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

Hmmm...Warner Brothers is involved...Warner Brothers has Flintstones rights...maybe someday we'll see Fred, Wilma & all...yabba dabba do :-) (...) myself, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

fred
(score: 0.825)

  Fred meyer sale 10-1-00 thru saturday

I stopped by Fred Meyers today and they have most of the new sets including all the standard soccer sets. With their sale of buy two get 1 free, you will save 33 %. Rose (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.824)

  Re: Download from Notebook on Windows 2000

Fred, I used dl in full screen mode as you suggested and successfully downloaded the pcode interpreter. I haven't actually tried to load an IC program yet, but at least I'm heading in the right direction. (I forgot your advice about throwing away (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.823)

  Fred Meyer sale

In my area Fred Meyer has the older Freestyle bucket 4128 on sale for half price $9.99 per bucket. There are a LOT of cool parts in this, so thought I should mention it. The sale is apparently only running through 11-4-00, so if you are interested (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.823)

  NMRA update (Sat. pm)

Not wanting to leave folks names out; Friday, Fred Yokel visited, and Tom McDonald helped me with the booth duty all day (Big Help!), while Tom Stangle showed up in the afternoon to bring in his freight warehouse. Saturday, Mike came in early with (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 0.823)

  68HC11A1FNs available

Hi all, A1s are getting hard to find.... John Whitten has some at a reasonable price. See enclosed. Fred ---...--- Hey Fred- (and To whom it may concern...) I'm sending this mail privately to you because I don't wish to spam the list- if you feel (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.823)

More:  Next Page >>