 Robotics / Handy Board / 8422
Re: my Polaroid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:57:15 GMT

Please get the Handy Board Technical Reference at
http://handyboard.com/techdocs/ .

Then look on page 2.  It's the item labeled #19, power expansion header.

sorry for the inconsistent naming.

Fred

On Friday, July 6, 2001, at 02:47 AM, Sharshoor wrote:

hello people :)

I have refered to this site regarding my Polaroid's (ranging system)
interface of the H.B,
            http://www.handyboard.com/software/sonar.html

and what I do not understand is the phrase..." To Handy Board Motor
Power
Connection" on the schematic...where do they mean by that?!
by the way...am connecting an external power supply to the power
expansion
header if that is where they meant?!! PLEASE HELP