  Search Results: fred
 Results 1361 – 1380 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: Where to buy LEGO in Portland

I usually shop at all normal chain places; Fred Meyer, Target and Kmart. There isn't a Wal-Mart very close to where I live, but I know some people find good deals on Lego there. Fred Meyer is having a 20% off sale this week (or so I've heard), so (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Newton Labs Not releasing PCODE source for 3.1 -> Fred Help!

George Musser brought up a very good issue! Where the heck is pcode_hb.asm? This code was released in ver 2.86 and enhancements were made to the pcode from the user base. Newton Labs has tunnel vision and NO CLUE to how open source software can (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  NELUG at Mindfest update (Good News on our Table Space!!)

I just got some good news from Fred Martin. We now have 2 tables! We should not have to worry about not having enough space now. Whew... Plus Fred tells me we have a highly visible spot that should attract attention. Also Set-up starts at 3pm (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  My problems with digital outputs

Dear Mr Fred Martin, My project requires digital outputs and does not need to have motor outputs. I have also read your FAQ and one of them states that by adding a hc374 IC chip in a similar fashoin to the one driving the motor circuits, and (...) (26 years ago, 12-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Target - surprise finds!

What do you guys consider to be cheap? Fred Meyers has these and they are sure to go on clearance soon. I bought one for my son last month for $4. Rose Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) don't (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: sonar

(...) I would imagine that this is the case since Fred states on his page that it won't work without it on most versions of the driver board. The easiest way to do it is just desolder the two pads that align with the c7 position on the HB. Stick a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Walmart/Target sales

Yeah, I have hit the Fred Meyer stores. One near me had 50+ tie fighters, and 30+ Sphynx surprises, all at full price. you would hope that a time would come that they would bit the bullet and clear them out. the last time i was there, the empty (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Posting question

I posted a message yesterday about a sale at Fred Meyer. I guess I named my posting the same as an earlier posting and it was sent to this previous heading as a response. Why did this happen. We use a news reader and when a message is posted to an (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

These buckets are selling for $19.99. Fred Meyers has been having buy two get one free sale. These guys typically have great clearance sales and all the buckets left after Christmas will be cleared out. The last time they had a clearance on these (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Handy board

(...) Hi Raoul .... The HandyBoard site, maintained by Dr. Fred Martin, has been moved to: (URL) Hui of The Robot Store, based in Hong Kong, is a very reputable source for the HandyBoard in kit and assembled form. (URL) HB mail list is at: (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Is Expansion Board Servo Voltage Suppose to Be 9v

Yes, Fred, the diodes are in place. I Assume that is where I should start to test for opens, shorts and, bad diodes. Thanks for the help. Andy "Fred G. Martin" <fredm@alum.mit.edu> wrote in message news:200108150241.WA...net.com... (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: IR port

Am Sonntag 11 November 2001 22:04 schrieb Fred G. Martin: (...) Aaahhh, 6.81K gives me 43kHz - I think I will have a look at some higher values. I did not know that the HC132 could be that much of a difference! Big THX! Chris (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  "Trolley" Instructions Now on BI Portal

After the sad news of Fred Rogers' death, I was contacted by several individuals looking for instructions for my version of "Trolley". I just posted some to Jake's BI Portal site: (URL) were created by my son Ross, his first effort in this type of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Iris LEGO Containers

Just saw these tonight at a Seattle Fred Meyer (URL) units in the center look like tackle boxes without dividers, and retail for $9 each (and come with a 10inch baseplate). The bins at top seem more like plastic shoeboxes and weren't priced (also (...) (15 years ago, 25-Nov-09, to lugnet.storage)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Mailing list advantages

Jaron, No offense taken here...I was just voting my support for Fred, no matter what he wants to do. I think he is an incredibly generous guy to answer my dumb newbie questions. :) I also subscribe to several newsgroups for hypothisizing (sp?): (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Mr Rogers

(...) When I was young, I was a serious "Fred-Head". (Not my description!) More recently, I've lost a bit of respect for the man, though. I read that he was involved in a dispute a year or two ago where he was trying to restrict public access to the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Castle World - The Isle of Mist

(...) No prob! (...) There ya go! Maybe Fred has relation...:-) -Chris (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Interactive C Version 4 is available for free download

Hi Fred Is there a summary of the new features developed in IC 4 ? From the Newton Labs IC 3.x page they list the improvements over the freeware (2.x) version as: (...) Does the 4.x pcode support structs/multidimensional arrays ? What extras does (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  start_process question....

I am writing a program based mainly on Fred Martin's book. The code is prety close to his program, but when I try to load I keep getting the following error codes, "attempt to use <int> as an array", and, "too many argumentd given to , (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Motive vs Action (was Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...)

(...) Yes. Neither you nor I are capable of judging motive. We don't know why Fred ran over Sam, or why Dave ran over Paul. The only people who know that are Fred and Dave, respectively. All that we can do is judge the action. Actions are (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

fred
(score: 1.002)

More:  Next Page >>