 Robotics / Handy Board / 8658
8657  |  8659
Subject:
start_process question....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 02:25:57 GMT

I am writing a program based mainly on Fred Martin's book. The code is prety
close to his program, but when I try to load I keep getting the following
error codes, "attempt to use <int> as an array", and, "too many argumentd
given to , front_motors". Anyway I cant figure it out, as I have said as far
as I can tell it is pretty much the same code. Anyway6 below is a small
section of the code, the rest of it is pretty much just as this section is.

     int pid=0;
     int process_name;
     int process_priority;
   void(){
         while(1){

       process_priority[pid]=1;
       proicess_name[pid]="forward";
       start_process(forward_motors(pid++));

                 }}

     Well thats pretty much it, if anyone has any idea what the trouble is,
I would really apriciate it... thanx _Duane