  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 901 – 920 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Site Update

"Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:GH8pG4.24y@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) Not sure at the moment, I've just been tinkering with what looks cool. I may stick some backgrounds and histories to them at some point soon (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: New Civil Engineer - Lego vs Meccano debate

The article: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=...=-=-=-=-=- Ensuring the gear ratio is correct Construction News 17/05/2001 Page: 22 23 Record Number: 53996 THE 35 m-high Falkirk Wheel will allow boats to enter one of two 30-m long double-walled gondolas from (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Site Update

Heh. I was there with a sun umbrella over it and only moved it away when I was photographing. =) When I think of the times I used to play with my Lego as a kid in the garden - and yes I do have the yellow/green grey bricks to prove it James "Aaron (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: I need a huge amount of 1x1 round bricks

try this guy (URL) had stuff off him and hes a good bloke James "Alexander Johnston" <Areas-4@excite.com> wrote in message news:GHAr65.DnL@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

That lil house looks a bit better from the front and closed up dosen't it James "Christian Gemuenden" <xtian@brickmaster.de> wrote in message news:GHCMro.KuA@lugnet.com... (...) lineup. (...) to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: UKLug

It needs fiddling with. It's not too graphically intensive, most of the graphics are tileing but if people find it slow it'll need looking at. for some reason this server is incredibly slow from our office but quite acceptable on my 56k modem (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Lego for Africa

Its true we all horde LEGO but I'm sure its equally true we all have bricks we never use. . If we all make a concious effort we can find a hundred or so bricks too send. Its worth everyone hooking out some 2x4s they really have too many of and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: UKLug

thats fine. its nice to get some feedback :) the idea was to give it a professional edge. We figured a slightly more muted colour scheme would detract less from the images. Remember eventually this site is prolly gonna be stuffed with mocs and Lego (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Desktop Resolutoin / Internet Browser

You have to allow it to be workable in 640x480 (ugh) I try to allow sites to be viewable in 640x480 although they are seldom pretty, then design the site so it'll work in 800x600 and look good. let it resize up from there James Stacey Senior (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Top Secret 2002 releases from Anonymous Source

could this be someting from the moviemakers line?? no new castle.. noooooo "Matthew Teets" <matthew.teets@sciatl.com> wrote in message news:GHKAFC.6GM@lugnet.com... (...) even (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.year.2002)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Update to my Site

You've got some great stuff there Tamy. I really like seeing the step instructions, seeing how other people go about construction. I may have to have a go at making the stove, it looks really cool thanks for sharing James "Mookie" (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Woolworths Lego offer

TKMaxx seems to be a bit hit amd miss. There has been no LEGO in the one in Cardiff since I brought their Western sets late last year. I guess its whats in the clearing houses. And since less stores appear to be stocking LEGO now, I guess there is (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Question Regarding Brickshelf Instruction Scans

i downloaded brickshelf scans directory the other day to have instructions offline it was 7gig :) When its pruned down to just the instructions should be 5cds or so id imagine. I wouldn't like to offer copies without permission from Kevin tho. James (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: UKLUG site idea

:) I think the olive and green were piced out cos' they were the colours the sides of the bricks came out of in POV. I'm sure they are negotiable. as for the bricks down the side... Its a design. Its supposed to be ascetically pleasing, they dont (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: International Society of Meccanomen

good grief, all sounds a bit dry dosen't it just looked at their website, dosen't exactly encourage you to join, exceedingly formal and undfriendly, and 14squids a year. Anyone got any idea how many times Mechanno has gone bust and been brought up (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Harry Potter getting left out

Just spoke to a worker in The Entertainer and they said that they would categorically not be stocking Harry Potter LEGO on their shelves. This is due to the religious beliefs of the owner (he feels its inapropriate and so wont stock any Harry Potter (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: missing piece

yes all the time. just when your convinced it isnt there it sits up and looks at you. grrrr James "Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GJ9D41.Gvy@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) the (...) tore (...) they (...) very (...) the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  possibility of new castle stuffs

OK I've been on holiday for a fortnight so if it's been brought up already I apologise, but posted by Brad Justus in .lego.direct was: (URL) anyone find out if it was done by an insider at LEGO, and if so, where did he get some of the pieces from, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Kingdom of Caerany, an Intro.

isn't a cairn a stone burial mound ?? caer is a celtic derivation of castle of course it can mean what you like for your story :) James (who lives in Caerphilly) "leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GJGI7u.IE9@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: new MOC up on my site

Thanks yes I keep all my MOCs, and have them displayed on my shelves (Off to Ikea for more shelving on the weekend :) ) I enjoy building using what ever parts I have free at the time, which is why a lot of my MOCs are made using mainly a specific (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

More:  Next Page >>